How far am I to trust level 3?

Although I am not active on the wow forums I do regularly post in some other blizzard forums and recently I wanted to make a discussion thread with a lot of videos and images attached. About a week ago I was trust level 3 and to my knowledge I have not gotten in any sort of trouble. So I figured I must be missing some decay may have happened. Maybe I need to like more stuff or comment more. But I visit some of the other forums daily and comment often. Wanted to know if a blue could tell me what I am missing?

A blue will certainly be able to inform when they’re around, though right off the bat it’s safe to tell you that the 20k read posts requirement is usually what snags a lot of people.

Is this 10k posts per week or month?

My finger slipped, sorry - the one is supposed to be a two.

20,000 posts read within a rolling 100-day window. Better to space it out instead of reading like 5k posts the first day and then splitting the rest over the other 99.

100 days is like 3 months. If I am missing a lot of reads it might be a while before I get it back. I don’t like this requirement tbh.

Just scroll in general theres more then a few 1k posts it wont take long.

Ill give that a try.

You dont even have to read the post just keep scrolling.

You do want to make sure the blue dot next to the post disappears, though.

Can you elaborate? What blue dot?

Next to the time stamp in the upper-right corner of a post is a blue dot that denotes its unread status. If you scroll too fast it won’t recognize as being read.

1 Like

I am scrolling through the waggle thread now. Gonna make sure I do it at a reasonable pace.

just in case you didn’t know the requirements

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)
2 Likes

Well I have not gotten in any trouble nor have I had any post hidden recently. I think most likely its read requirement getting me. A blue should be able to tell me exactly what I am missing later on.

I tried this but was not able to tell what you were missing.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/CharacterName-realm.json

with that you can scroll down and see what trust level you are.

It can be seen on one’s profile too now. Member is trust level 2 and Regular is trust level 3.

You are currently under half the read post requirements for 3, Evablossom.

There are some others as well, but if you start positively participating in the forums - those usually take care of themselves.

6 Likes

Keep in mind that Trust levels are separate for each of the Blizzard forums. So TL3 in Overwatch or D4 for example, does not translate to TL3 in WoW. You “get” to start over on each forum.

7 Likes

Okay. Thank you for the info.

Keep in mind that Trust levels are separate for each of the Blizzard forums. So TL3 in Overwatch or D4 for example, does not translate to TL3 in WoW. You “get” to start over on each forum.

Good point. I am not active on this Blizzard forum so I need to get the read requirements on the other.

In order to work on TL3 on the WoW forums, you’re going to need to get the read requirements, as well as all the other requirements, in the WoW forums.

2 Likes