How excited are you for Shadowlands?

How excited are you for Shadowlands? My excitement level is about a 6.5. More excited than I was about BFA, but less than Legion. This isn’t a measure of how much I will like the expansion of course. I was pretty hyped about WOD.

What about you?

2 Likes

I’d say I’m about the same as you :grin:

I’m more excited about how the story will play out than anything else. Really hoping to see Arthas again

1 Like

I don’t have much faith but I’m still excited, even if the expansion sucks the first month is still really fun.

4 Likes

I am excited that it will fail and all the developers who ruined WOW will lose their jobs. Sometimes you need a clean start

9 Likes

1/10 hehe
But I really hope it will turn out good.
Especially with the story arc.
It will be nice if I’m wrong now.
#Makemebuysl Blizz

1 Like

not even sure i am going to get it - i like questing and exploring of course but the idea of being locked within one covenant only …i want to do all the covenants with the same toon not change it all the time - its like if in legion you had to choose between azshara,suramar,valsharah,stomheim and stay there

1 Like

I don’t really care about covenants, and the story of wow is always kind of hit or miss with me, but I am just eager to play the new content.

1 Like

I can’t wait when all the bleeding hearts defending come crying when it fails and constant shutdowns over things gone wrong.

2 Likes

Don’t you have to do each convenan’s for the storylines? so hence making 4 of the same toons?

8.5/10 Is how excited I am. @Synndarra I’m hoping for shutdowns, but I don’t think they made a mistake releasing it this early.

I absolutely am excited for shadowlands. I took that week off.

3 Likes

Idk but time will tell. I can’t see squishing all stats and not having massive problems its a hugh job.

I’m pretty excited, even getting this toon all ready

Sweet like I have said I’m happy for people whom will play it, if it makes them happy.

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe a 4/10. I don’t really get excited for games anymore. I still enjoy playing them but I don’t care enough to get excited.

3 Likes

From what I’ve played on the Beta it’s pretty solid. Of course there’s the issue of covenant ability balancing, but everything else there is solid and I’m actually having fun.

(And I’m playing on a trial character that skips progression, and still finding things to do)

I agree that some systems are dumb and understand the anger a lot of players are feeling. Personally, I always have fun with the expacs (minus WoD)

1 Like

I’m really excited for SL to come out. I can’t wait to play with all of the new customization’s.

On a 1-10 scale, somewhere around an 8. I’ve played every expansion and I’ve enjoyed them all at least on some level. Despite all the doomsayers and dire predictions, I find a way to enjoy even the most maligned aspects of every expac.

I loved WoD. There, I said it. I know this is social suicide, but I enjoyed WoD.