How exactly would GDKP "save" SOD?

All im getting from this is GDKP would save alt characters and not actually bring people back.

5 Likes

Ah so it will just add to my incentives to buy gold? I have not seen anything like that I need off the auction house yet but who knows

Who says you have to win the first bid? You can keep raiding with the same group until the item is sold at a price you want. Beats rolling every single week where your chances to get the item depend entirely on your /roll luck.

I never bought a single gold coin and I support perma banning everyone engaging in RMT, yet I never had gold issues thanks to phase-to-phase investments and leveling alt characters for profession cooldowns.

1 Like

Oh nice so they have like sales and stuff?

Seen this many times, in other threads too.
All claimed by you.
I feel you made this up.

5 Likes

In GDKP? In a way yea, by the end of classic Wrath the last Invincible I saw was sold for 3k which was like 15 gold in SoD back in phase 1 with the 1:200 conversion rates people were asking in trade discords.

I’m not that creative.

It was being thrown around in phase 2.

I imagine you had your eyes closed because nothing could tarnish your trash version of the game.

Copium.

1 Like

Go look up Julie’s Dagger.

BOE epic gun.

BOE cloak.

Both darkmoon decks.

Those are all some of melee bis straight off the AH.

Lol you used the word " fairly" lol

1 Like

Or, you are trying to suit your narrative.

(do a quick forum search for “season of swiping” lol)

2 Likes

There was literally a thread made called Season of Swiping by someone else.

Hello?

Sure I said it a lot but it’s only cuz I heard it and thought it really fit this version.

1 Like

That’s what I thought.

Your illegitimate half-brother Dinknbink warned me about you.

1 Like

I didn’t create the thread rofl.

We both know half of y’all are buying gold.

Hell the only person to admit buying gold was an anti gdkp person lmfao.

You think people are walking around with 6k+ gold of auction house BOE BIS gear?

Or you think they all just spent 30 hours doing circles in incursions?

1 Like

gotta respond to this.

there were absolutely negative effects from the gdkp ban on the raiding population.

moreover there would absolutely more people playing even now if gdkps were a thing the whole time.

the whole system fuels itself and sustains itself .

this is coming from someone who in neither for or against gdkps.

just telling the truth of the matter.

would it really change the population issue if they reinstated it today?

no probably not.

its too late for that and the damage has been done.

1 Like

would it fix the issue today? not at all, but it would help the issue over time. The players that left, are gone, but most will come back.

Most of my guild played SOD and almost all my friends.

Literally no one is talking about p4 lmfao.

1 Like

ya.

damage has been done.

would it get like maybe 2% of what left to come back and stay for maybe 3 weeks?

sure it could.

i dont see much more than that.

they burnt the bridge and those players are playing other games or doing rl stuff now.

why would they? sod is a worse dumpster fire than cata, the only difference is that you dont have middle school dropout sod dads throwing gas in your dumpster fire.

You have the sod devs throwing gas on the dumpster fire they call sod.

1 Like

Yeah gdkp’s are a great idea.