How do you take your coffee or tea?

I’m from the South. So, I take my tea served cold with ice and sugar. Possibly with some grits and biscuits with sausage gravy.

1 Like

I drink hot chocolate!

For the longest time, coffee with sugar and milk. Recently changed to just milk. I tell ya what, home roasted coffee doesn’t really need sugar anyways.

For coffee - 1 to 1 1/2 spoons of non-dairy creamer (Coffee Mate, because off-brands just don’t taste the same), and 1/2 to 1 spoon of sugar for my perfect cuppa. Really depends on how I’m feeling in the morning. If I’m cutting or doing a specific diet dealio, then I’ll completely leave out the sugar.

For tea - hot and unsweetened, for the most part. I don’t like plain black tea, so Earl Grey, Chai, or some sort of herbal tea is my go-to.

HOW DO YOU TAKE YOUR COFFEE OR TEA?

By mouth, usually.

Black and lukewarm. I want the caffeine and bitter taste but not the heat.

1 Like

Dark Magic w/ Vanilla Almond Milk.

1 Like

I snatch it from the barista’s hands and scream THANK YOU!

I prefer my coffee as black as midnight on a moonless, slightly overcast night.

Black, just how I love my women.

For my coffee it would have to be French Roast with a bit of creamer no sugar.

I live in the south so I like fresh brewed sweet iced tea especially in the summer time.

I like my coffee with cream and no sugar. As for my tea I like it with mint and a little sugar.

Cafe Mocha

I like my coffee like I like I like my ex.

I dont

1 Like

I don’t drink either of those.

Give me something else.

Green tea with a half-teaspoon of honey. Every single morning.

Just a little sugar and enough regular milk to where the heat doesn’t melt my tongue out of my mouth.

I like my tea plain.

Black and bitter, like my soul.

I prefer espresso with a bit of heavy cream no sugar. But what I usually have is french roast with hazelnut cream. Lots and lots of that.

This made me giggle cause it made you sound like the suburban househusband version of George Thorogood.

I like all sorts of coffee. Generally speaking cream and sugar. Cuban coffee though. Just a wee bit of sugar.

Not a tea drinker.

1 Like