How do you take your coffee or tea?

With a fat sack of sticky icky bro! oh and cream

Depends on my mood, hot coffee black, iced coffee some cream and a sweetener.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, with nobody else.

1 Like

Nope! I like my coffee high octane!

1 Like

Coffee with (too much) hazelnut cream
Iced tea with just a touch of sugar
Hot tea is Constant Comment with a side of diabetes
:rofl:

I drink my coffee with flavored creamer and no sugar.

I drink my tea with a little bit of agave nectar, sometimes natural cane sugar. I rarely drink just plain black tea. Loose leaf teas are 100 times better than bagged tea.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove chai tea. I always drink it hot with a bit sugar and vanilla cream. So good.

If I drink fruit flavored teas, I like to cold brew them for at least 8-10 hours in the fridge, I add a bit agave nectar to it, because sugar does not dissolve in cold water. It’s great for a summer treat.

=)

I love tea.

Coffee: 3 sweeteners, preferably Splenda, and a small touch of half and half.
Tea: 1 sweetener.

I am a dedicated connoisseur of the noble beverages commonly called ‘tea’. I sip from a wide variety of leaf, both fabulous and healthful.
There are teas for occasions and situations.
Tea is my main focus for drinks and delights(in the kitchen) and I savor them all, in their proper time and place*
Salutes the thread with a cup of Morning Thunder, lightly sweetened with a drop of stevia

2 Likes

With Baileys. Anything else is cheating.

1 Like

green tea or regular coffee. Plain and strong.

Cream and sugar,strong as you know what

Loves me some Dark Magic!

1 Like

Strong dark coffee with hazelnut creamer is my favorite!
I don’t drink tea that often unless I am feeling sick and then I will also add honey.

1 Like
1 Like

Ive had an espresso machine for almost 20 years (on my 3rd machine).
Ive invented my own Canadian take on the beverage.
What I do:

1. put about a finger of milk into a large soup-bowl sized mug, place it on the glass top stove burner on 6.
  2. Add a hit of maple syrup, sift some cocoa powder directly onto the milk while it heats.
  3. When steam starts to rise of the milk I remove it from the burner and make a double espresso into it.

Stir and enjoy - It is freaking awesome btw.

1 Like

I love coffee and drink it black. Hot tea I also drink black. Sometimes I make iced tea and like that a little sweet.

When I have my 1st cup of coffee I add booze and hot coco powder to it, but after that if I need more caffeine I switch to green tea with lemon.

Like I take women (er wait I mean I don’t “take” them at all):

Empowered and in all ways equal!

I used to take coffee with cream, no sugar. Then it started to make me sick and I had to give it up. Now I have plain tea during the day and mint tea closer to bedtime.

Nonexistent.