How do you not know this?

Dear Blizzard,

How do you not know, see or realize how incredibly OVERTUNED some classes are compared to others specifically in PVP. I mean, you don’t see they everyone and their momma is a hunter now. lol cmon…

1 Like

Time is money, friend.

1 Like

Those responsible for these happenings must atone for their actions, they must undertake the vow and be restored.

Hunter? Is this a necro post? Get with it and scorn DH’s, my man.

1 Like

well yea, DH and hunters lol.

Don’t think that we don’t see you Subs, Arms, WWs and Rets over there hiding in the corner.

Can you give example of an undertuned bad class

Blizzard: Let’s make demon hunter good now

Playerbase: I will spend hours and hours to build my demon hunter and buy a wow token

Blizzard: Ok lets go back to having warlocks being fotm

Playerbase: I will spend hours and hours to build my warlock and buy a wow token

1 Like

Overtuned dh checking on op overtuned ret. Everything is fine here.

You want an undertuned class? Hpal

2 Likes

Doesn’t do DPS like Rsham/Rdruid/Priest OOM Before anything else. And dies after 2 major CDs from PVEing rotations.

1 Like

yea every class that cannot instant 1 shot u in under 0.7 secs in the first 5 secs of match.

huh???

Arcane Mage - Takes too long to do damage and everything they do is easily healed back up and they die too fast.

Destruction Warlock - 90% of their spells are LoS’ed and take too long to cast. They’re only used to dampen games.

Fury Warrior - Lacking in damage and CC options, die fast without heals and don’t have access to the same utility arms warrior does.

All Death Knight specs - Fall over easily to other melee and require you to have a healer. Decent damage but cannot live well into melee. Only used to counter RMP.

Mistweaver Monk - Dies too fast in stuns, 90% of their abilities are purgable, only one spell is casted and when interrupted they do nothing. Fantastic healing though when its not purged.

Enhancement Shaman - FANTASTIC damage, but suffer from dying too fast in stuns, and their healing sucks. 4 instant cast healing surges in a game and they’re done for.

Agreed, these specializations are in shambles.

? They have some pretty mean burst.

? They have all the same survivability as any other mage spec.

of which they’re very good at winning

Wrong. Night fae fury warrior oneshots are nutty and they are oppressive as hell with constant damage.

Same as arms.

? Non issue

They have most of the utility - they’re missing sharpen but can get ms through the slaughter house pvp talent. They also do not have duel or banner.

lol

Non issue

lol

lol

They have hots, can still para/sweep

Nah, enhance healing is fine. Our mana regen kinda sucks though, but we’re absolutely not undertuned or a bad class.

I love how people complain about hunters, warriors, etc but never mention that DHs at 230 item level literally maintain 5k dps 100% of the match

Whenever hunters are good, PvP in this game is not fun.

Tell me a season where hunters were top tier and people actually enjoyed it. That class brings out the worst in people. Bring back deadzone or something