How do you make gold?

The battlenet app or some other one? I hear people are having issues even getting the battlenet app to work. I’ve been hesitant on even trying to get it for fear of being locked out of the account so still have the physical authenticator.

Its the wow compaanion app. I haven’t had any issues with it at all this expac. :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

my gf uwu

love her

There is an ancient Kaldorei technique that involves dancing on mailboxes that has been proven to be lucrative for some.

Playing /roll 20000

The person playing with you roll the last person’s roll til someone hits 1 the looser pays the original roll.

Otherwise I guess I just buy a token. I can’t seem to make gold at all in wow lately. But that’s because I rather do a lot of other things than farm

I think it automated for being so big let me check. o ok it says it takes like 20 days if you haven’t played for 4 years to unlock draenor stuff then you sit in you’r garrison clicking 4 or 5 times for some archaeology then smack 10 char’s with the flying gaining resorces then grab 10 freinds then you smack the 40 states of wow for all the quests in 12 days you should be gold max.

as others have said, the dragonriding races pay ~525g each. they take <5 minutes to complete. hover over the world quests and see which ones are pay 600+gold. there are several out there at any given time.

I also tank/heal heroic and normal dungeons when the bonuses are up. the runes have come way down in price, but i feel like i am “playing the game” while making money.

outside of that, I gather herbs and skins and sell them. I make enough money for my consumes and enchants on several toons.

I did buy a wow token when I wanted that darned transmog mount.