How do you get back to Mechagon?

There is literally no information about it at all anywhere on the internet, 2 people have asked today on the WoW forums, no answers, that’s it.

EDIT-There IS a fast travel option. Talk to the Captain on the east side of the docks by the Submarine.

17 Likes

Take a flight path.

16 Likes

And if the only way back is a 5 minute flight from Drustvar, I’m unsubbing now. Time Played Metric.

14 Likes

You got there by flying … why wouldn’t you just fly back? (Boralus flight master ). You seriously want a portal for a 2min flight ?

4 Likes

When Horde flew there for the quest, it was a fade-to-black flight, we didn’t fly all the way there.

3 Likes

You’ve got to fly over from Anyport or Warfang Hold. It’s not convenient but I’m pretty sure it’s the only way.

2 Likes

Still implied flight. That’s like saying you didn’t take a boat from Boralus to Zandalar just cuz you had a load screen

Right. Well enjoy your flight

4 Likes

Lol you can’t block on the forums.

23 Likes

Did someone just rage quit from WoW because of a flight path? Well… thats different from the usual I guess.

35 Likes

Just go back to the submarine at the port lol.

9 Likes

OP would still have to FP there, they’d still rage quit.

1 Like

Literally everyone calling me a lazy idiot for not just flying, and there IS a teleport there.

Thanks.

10 Likes

The NPC that took you there for the first time, just talk to him and he’ll teleport you there. He’s near the Motherlode entrace, down some stairs.

2 Likes

Use the submarine in zandalar

3 Likes

Spending the majority of time flying from quest to quest is exactly why this xpac sucks and there are an unbelievably few people still clinging on to this garbage.

You make it to something to hope to just barely tag it in time, so that you can spend your time flying to the next.

That’s the game you like. And belittle others for not liking. You LIKE this? WoW … it’s WoW.

17 Likes

Honestly, reading these fanboy posts. Literally absolutely insanely crazy, like legitimately certifiably crazy, that none of you realize that there’s less than 10% of the regular population still playing. I subbed again temporarily to try the new patch out, because it’s super cheap, less expensive to try out for a month than lunch. And lots of people do the same, and despite that there’s so few. Crazy, actual crazy going on here still.

20 Likes

We actually went on a boat. It wasn’t implied at all.

6 Likes

Captain Krooz near the submarine in the Zuldazar docks (if you’re running down the stairs, take a right and follow road).

3 Likes

You can take the submarine from Dazar’Alor by talking to Captain Krooz near the Grand Bazaar (41.84, 87.43).

10 Likes