How do we still have this terrible AV?

Why aren’t they queuing for PvP, then? Is it something to do with a sub-50% winrate no matter what?

Ah yes, the logical theory is that a game developer actively works to thwart success of a large part of their playerbase, because they like the rest more.
-Something a literal 9 year old believes, probably

No, it has to do with not wanting to spend 30+ minutes to win a game when they can win one in 5-10m in another BG.

So dense.

Horde have to wait longer for WSG and AB. Where’s that hunger in there? Alliance don’t play AV because it’s exhausting having to outplay your opponents at every turn for a chance to win. In WSG and AB, the better team will most likely win.

7 Likes

ITT: alliance alts annoyed they cant get their PvE rep rewards easier

1 Like

Okay, so why do Horde still queue for AV then, if they could just queue for a different BG and win faster there? Is it something to do with the fact those BGs are much closer to 50% winrate, and are actually evenly balanced?

Also what’s with the ad hominem? Are you so afraid of being wrong you resort to insults?

8 Likes

I don’t need the OH, though? What’s the point of creating a strawman when you could instead engage in honest discussion? Why attack people who disagree with you and try and undermine their argument by avoiding addressing points?

Have you been watching too much Fox News?

1 Like

Why would they queue for a BG that’s inherently imbalanced by design to favour the other faction? What part of that don’t you understand?

If it was a balanced map there’d be no reason to shun it the way it is now.

Yeah, that must be why Horde are waiting hours in order to get into an hour long AV when you could win an WSG/AB in a fraction of the time due to short matches and shorter queues.

But you still have queues, and of course having queues just means you want to win more than the other side- so where’s the excuse for why Horde sucks so hard at WSG/AB despite queues when the reason you rock AV is queues?

8 Likes

BECAUSE LONG QUEUES IN THE OTHER BGs MAKES 30+M WINS IN AV WORTH IT.

good god, whose alt are you?

But in the same vein isn’t 2+ hours for a 1+ hour match kinda not really all that much of a banger for horde either? What makes that situation so much more appealing than ours that you believe high ranked horde pvpers are somehow queueing in droves for AV, creating this supposed skill imbalance?

9 Likes

Okay, so it’s worth it to wait in a long queue because you have a much higher chance of winning in AV and have had that increased chance since the removal of premades, which lead Alliance to move to other battlegrounds where they have a more fair chance of winning. Horde are now whining that they aren’t getting into AVs fast enough, and Alliance are whining that they don’t want to queue for AV because it’s much more likely they’ll lose.

Do I have it all straight now?

2 Likes

One of these days alliance will take a moment to think.

ie- Horde still queue like crazy for AV despite the massive queue times because it’s an effortless, guaranteed win.

Meanwhile, they don’t do so much in WSG/AB because they don’t have that ez mode crutch win rate, but are still of course heavily invested in whining about premades until Blizz caves since they are allergic to working as a team in a team based game.

12 Likes

One of these days maybe you won’t insult half the playerbase because you think you’re somehow better than them because you chose an overpowered race and faction.

9 Likes

Just alliance on these forums. Thats not half the playerbase.

Ah, so you think you’re better than us because we aren’t willing to play your game and shorten your AV queues, and are instead actually winning other battlegrounds - which hurts your honour farm. Gotcha.

I notice how you didn’t deny the overpowered race/faction comment. At least you’re honest there.

2 Likes

You do know that you are not limited to one queue’d BG… right?

I dunno, I’d kinda want to see the actual honor per hour math on that, if I’m being honest because I do have some horde ranking friends who say they just don’t queue for AV because the queue is too long and they can only group up to 5.

It’s anecdotal, but I’m not convinced AV is some kind of rich honor opportunity that all the premium ranking horde are scrambling to get in to, which is what your entire argument is kind of based on.

5 Likes

Except that also halts your queue for other BGs when you’re in one. So do you just sit in multiple BGs and hope one pops? I guess that’s the downside of choosing the obviously more popular PvP faction, as those advantages given by your racials are just too important.

The never ending waterfall of alliance salt in classic, that which is the same content as vanilla 1.12, is a wonder of the world.

You guys do not have a shred of dignity left.

1 Like