How do we message community council members

They did respond to a thread but they where not contacted , ? Do you know the definition of contact ?

I’ve raided, I’ve been casual, I used to play on an alliance dominated server as horde , i used to play in the early AM when there was really no group content to do due to no open queues in Vanilla/TBC. I got the zookeeper title (forget you minfernal) I get what I want.

That being said I can’t think of anything my input would add. Also I fully believe that the CC will die like the secret forum did. I really hope I’m wrong. I really do.

1 Like

They were contacted. When you link a thread, link a post, quote a person, or reply directly to someone, it puts an alert next to their forum account avatar at the top right telling them who linked or replied, and giving them a fast link to get to that specific post.

You will have a notification that I just replied to you and if you click that notification it takes you to this post. It is a very easy way to get someone’s attention and direct them to a thread.

If I was a council member I wouldn’t want anyone to have a way to get in contact with me.

People on the internet have a tendency to cross the line. There’s no need to open up that line of communication

1 Like

If that is true, they must have like a million notifications no ?

Not at all - I just mean that I don’t want to represent any opinions that I wouldn’t stand behind. It has nothing to do with right or wrong

Nope. Surprisingly people don’t really abuse it. I am likely the more active person here and don’t usually get more than 8 or so overnight on a busy night. Pretty easy to check with coffee in the am. In my case most are just explaining policy, or forum software, or whatever :slight_smile:

It is just how the forum software works that it sends you the notification. You can check that yourself with your own notifications.

yeah don’t bother making suggestions to that poster - it is a no win either way - just make your suggestions in game and that way no one can just ‘weed’ them out.

If there was then no one would want to be on the community council :wink: