How do u climb

i feel like im a pretty decent pres evoker. i press my cds i dispel i sleep decently enough but how are healers supposed to climb out of low mmr when these players are honestly very beginner as in not pressing cds low dmg and line of sighting healers. why are these players who are honestly noobs, in 2400 lobbies? why does blizzard continue to reward players who lose shuffles and not deduct cr/mmr. no way im this bad that im hardstuck

Starter MMR is pretty rough for healers and it takes quite a lot of games to generally get out of compared to dps, but once your up even 150-200 mmr higher its kind of fine.

The alternative to this is just have healers start 400 mmr higher then starting. However this has a similar effect that now generally good dps have to deal with maybe quite subpar healers (though this matters less in the grand scale of things i think).

Though the only reason they dont do this is probs because they want healers to queue more not reach their goals quicker.

1 Like

some of these dps cannot be carried and healers struggle and constantly go 3-3 4-2 or 2-4 and just remain deadlocked. Especially if youre not a meta heal class. I got elite on my hpriest and it was horrible yet i gapped other healers in everyway. dps is just grief. they should be low cr and fight people like themselves who dont press. decent pl;ayers shouldnt have to suffer cause “the bracket needs healers” or the free reward system. i saw a guy go 0-6 and not lose anyuthing like wtf…he should go -72 like the rest of us

Should send vids

1 Like

Just fish for lobbies and if you’re better than the MMR you ll get out eventually. It can take a while

With atleast three points of contact at all times.

5 Likes

What happens if they have 3 points of contact but forget their eye pro?

1 Like

Legend has it, as long as you have your PT belt, eye pro becomes useless. Essencially you ascend.

2 Likes

You always have your safety squints.

2 Likes

Its most likely your positioning. I decided to start healing because I noticed how bad positioning for healers is around that mmr. I abused the healers at 2400 by playing to not lose instead of inting my team by playing too aggressively. I’m 2650+ now.

1 Like

PT belt is for the soft.

real men where bright orange vests with their name on it.

I hate to say it but if you’re 2400 and struggling to push you’re not getting grief’d you’re exactly where you belong. People are always going to fluctuate about in a ~200cr rating range but I promise that the people who are playing hpriest or pres at 2800+ didn’t get there by luck. I promise that there’s a problem with your healing rotation, cd trades and utility uses.

1 Like

because that’s starter mmr

3 Likes

Shuffle feels constipated. Starter MMR being so high and just the RNG of the content makes for a pretty annoying experience. It’s so random that I’m honestly impressed with anyone that can climb past it. At least 1/3 of my games are 3:3 for healer dif. Another 1/3 is wins and losses that are just complete blow outs. I just did a game a bit ago. Warrior W keys the lock all game and runs off and dies. Does it both games. So what does the lock do when he’s on my team? Runs off and dies with the warrior. lol? Can’t make it up.

you need time and luck to push out of these mmrs as a healer due to how many newcomers are coming in that are generally dps moreso then healers.

True, takes time to get good

no