How do people tolerare dragonflight?

like how do people put up with dragonflying. it so annoying. i just want to get places. dont klike this annoying flapping nonsense. having to constantly press buttons. its not fun. i got some of the glyphs and its still annoying. am i missing something here? also on lesser note. what is with all this lag in dragon isles? like seriously. i currently have 4 vigor circles.

27 Likes

And I get there 4x faster than jank old flying for pressing space bar everyonce in awhile.

45 Likes

You just hit space and 1 and you just go

4 Likes

Then boy have I got some news for you, check out these people called Flight Masters, they take you to all the places you could possibly want.

30 Likes

this not apply to alts. flight master not allowed for alts. you have to learn them all over again.

3 Likes

Dragon riding is lame. It was fun for the first few weeks, now it’s a total bore. I’m so tired of seeing dragons everywhere.

Being on normal flight. I miss flight form and my gnome misses her hippogryph

20 Likes

Odd, if anything I’m getting places faster.

That is pretty much flying.

That’s…quite literally the first dragonriding skill unlock.

Yeah you need more glyphs. Dragonriding was made with the intention of having the skills and upgrades.

8 Likes

i have like 6 glyphs.

I am not experiencing the same things as issues, but rather as reasons I like the xpac.

Dragonriding is the best addition to WoW in a long time from my point of view.

Don’t seem to have any lag on my shards outside when we pull a WB or something like that. Even then, the game catches up in a few seconds and it’s fine after that.

9 Likes

i constantly have lag on dragonisles. no it not computer. i have good cpu and graphics card. and decent internet.

1 Like

I’m on OCE, so it could simply be less population to deal with.

My PC isn’t anything special these days other than a ton of ram, still rocking a GTX 1070 graphics card I think… or older!

1 Like

i have 3080 nvidia graphics card. so idk why it lags all time.
10850k cpu can overlock to 4.6ghz.

1 Like

Thats less than 10% of the glyphs.

I wonder how many of the people like you who hate dragonriding just never got the glyphs. I would hate it too if I didnt have any glyphs.

5 Likes

6 glyphs is not no glyphs.

It might as well be.

12 Likes

no its 6 glyphs. also dragonriding should be fun regardless of glyphs. glyphs seem like crutch to make it bearable. this my thoughts on dragonfarts.

3 Likes

Its akin to playing your class with only one talent point invested. You should get the rest of them before complaining about dragonriding.

17 Likes

It’s definitely not your PC specs. I’m guessing all your drivers are updated etc…

The lag could be from lots of different things… Not saying I never have lag, but it’s rare.

Like I said though, could just be because I’m on OCE servers which are generally a lot less populated that dedicated NA ones. The only time I had bad consistent lag on Barth/Frosty was at the start of the xpac… Especially on Frostmourne.

well im on turalyon. its a dead server and still has this stuttering like lag. like i click on npc and it wont register i click on him or sometimes on his quest speech bubble.

6 glyphs gives you 2 abilities:

~1 extra vigor points for a total of 4
~Potentially 1 of the minor regen passives.

With that alone, you’re gonna have to take breaks while flying around to regen for any high elevation objectives or travels.

Later you get much more rapidly increasing vigor regen from Thrill of the Skies, which alone makes it insanely better (as well as the Whirling Surge ability).

Other than that, you can consider taking off from higher elevations:

The Azure Archives
Valdrakken
Ruby life pools
Obsidian citadel
Etc

In early expansion days that alone helped me get from point A to point B.

P.S there’s also an add on you can get that basically tells you where all the glyphs are. It can take you all of 30 mins to complete roughly.