How do I use 3 day WoW gametime gift I claimed

I claimed a 3 day gift through the blizzard launcher more than 3 days ago. Did claiming the gift activate it instantly although I never logged on WoW to use it?

Claiming it shouldve activated it i believe like a subscription it keeps going regardless if u log in or not I could be wrong about claiming it.

1 Like

Rats I thought it was something I should claim to use for a later time so I claimed it right away. I don’t suppose a Blizz support pro could help me get another 3 day to actually use? I’ll wait for a blue post

No gaurentee on a blue post and im 90% sure they wouldnt refund it either but stranger things have happened but that would have to be thru a ticket asking for a refund.

I wouldn’t bother to ask if it was a refund of a product that involved a transaction of $$$. This was just a free gift I was probably automatically given by the launcher because I haven’t played wow in over a year. Oh well…

Hello,

Yes, If you claimed game-time as a gift, It would be active the instant you claimed it.

Additionally, For a complete list of items you may have been gifted by either Blizzard or friends, You may view them by Clicking Here and clicking on the Gift Claims Tab.

You may additionally claim any gifts sent to you on that page as well as on the Battle.net Launcher.

If you got any further questions on how claiming gifts work, Feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had the same gift show up three nights ago, the 21st, saying I had until June 30th to claim it, but it disappeared the next day. I tried logging on, in case I had already claimed it by accident, but it said my account was inactive. My account’s gift claims tab shows the last gift I claimed was Commander Fenix (Heroes of the Storm) in 2018.

See if it shows up here:

https://us.account.blizzard.com/gifts/

4 Likes

Thank you. I found it there!

5 Likes