How do I Gnomeproof my Hut?

These things belong in a horror movie. I’ve came across the Legion, zombies and, elves and nothing can be compared to these horrific creatures called Gnomes.

Please stay away you little Frankenstein monsters of the world.

:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Well, I never!

8 Likes

You can’t … we are already in your hut.

6 Likes

…looks for a Gnome to post on…

1 Like

You… MONSTER!

It’s ok little gnomey babies come to me I’ll save you from the mean old orc.

5 Likes

Might I suggest claymore mines?

6 Likes

When I got to Bastion, they helped me clean up my rusty armor, and removed the cage from around my head, Your hut is no match for me.
-Adomirak :wink:

If you think Gnomes are scary, you had a cozy life not knowing Troggs.

/shivers

1 Like

It isn’t the gnomes you need to worry about, it is me slipping a Drink Me potion into you hut.

2 Likes

Have to use Claymores, a Bouncing Betty would miss them completely.

5 Likes

Make everything in your hut about 4 feet high.

2 Likes

Get one of those big swirling death balls from Uldum to patrol around your hut.

My favorite quest ever! Sooo much wanton gnome death!

EDIT: even more satisfying knowing you are sending all those little buggers straight to the Maw for eternal torment!

2 Likes

Gnomes are nice to keep around. You need something to punt around when you friends come over.

1. Put things on shelves that are more than 3 feet high

And that’s about it.

Go go Ligget stilts!

3 Likes

We’re everywhere.

1 Like

Dig a shallow moat, 6-8 inches should do the trick.
Put some land mines on the outside of the moat and sprinkle some metal scraps around the mines.
Fill the moat with Troggs, Gnomes are terrified of them.
Last but not least, spray the perimeter of the hut with some sort of pest repellent. That should take care of any Gnomes who make it past everything else.

Oh! Don’t forget to block any crawl spaces or gaps with chicken wire, works for raccoons and squirrels, should work fine for Gnomes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sun’s out buns out. lol
My daughter loves these movies.

2 Likes

Hit up the “Dollar Shack” over in the Barrens, and buy a bunch of cheap tools and fix it stuff. You will need to resist the temptation to buy the already expired Bulgarian knock-off gummy bears. They are NOT worth it. While you’re there, pop over and check on Mankrik. He’ll appreciate the company.

Leave a long, confusing path to the front gate to Orgrimmar.

Sit back and enjoy the ensuing comedy gold!