How do I get to draenor 2019

I have no clue

1 Like
  1. Be level 90.
  2. Pop-up quest in SW/Org.
4 Likes

If you’ve done the intro quests at level 90 you’ll get a hearthstone to get to your garrison. But there’s also a portal to Stormshield/Warspear in the new portal rooms in SW/Org.

Stormwind’s is at the top of the mage tower and Orgrimmar’s is a side room inside the front gate.

6 Likes

What is sw org

1 Like

Oh sorry! They’re the capital cities of each faction. I was just abbreviating them. Stormwind (SW) for Alliance and Orgrimmar for Horde.

If you’re new then you can just keep leveling as you are. At 90 you’ll get the intro quests to go to Draenor.

1 Like

I’ve been 90 for while I just got back on since 2015 lol I have no idea what’s what and I’m doing archaeology quests and because I have 600/700 I need to get to draenor to become proficient that way

2 Likes

I’m presuming that Khadgar is still near the portal in Blasted Lands with the quest?

1 Like

Don’t ask me lmao

1 Like

Wasn’t :upside_down_face: it was more a general question to anyone else who answers you. I seem to recall that I ran a Demon Hunter through it recently, and I recall I started at the old portal tht used to lead through to Outland, from Khadgar.

2 Likes

Welcome back! And without the quest you… could take the secret portal via Timeless Isle but that is one long, long run without a flying mount.

Check the mission board in Stormwind if you didn’t get a pop-up.

Good luck!

:cookie:

5 Likes

I imagine the same way you did in 2018. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, since others answered you, I couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

Go to the portal room in the Mage Tower in the Mage Quarter, there should be a portal to Ashran there. Then you can take the flight path to Spires of Arrak and then wander from there. Or you can go the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands and talk to Kadghar and go through the intro Warlord quests. That will take a chunk of time to go through, but it’s not hard.

5 Likes

Survey says… you’re all so helpful! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And doing it the long way gets you your garrison in Draenor with its hearthstone, which makes travel a lot simpler in the long run.

3 Likes

#1 way to get to draenor… you literally can fly over to the Blasted Lands and fly through the dark portal…

There’s also a portal to the blasted lands (or to Ashran) in the mage tower.

2 Likes

There is certainly a method of getting to Blasted Lands in the mage tower - you talk to one of the mages on the ramp leading up to the entrance to the portal room.

There is a portal to Ashran but again, if you use that method you bypass getting your garrison, which can come in handy.

And as far as I am aware, the Dark Portal does not work to go anywhere in normal play, unless you go to the npc up north in Blasted Lands to set it to old Blasted Lands for levelling - but then it leads to Outland, I’m presuming.

1 Like

I think this was my one character that did not have the quest, since skipped wod then boosted to 210 with legion preorder.

If I recall, you do indeed zone into blasted lands, get quest from guy near dark portal, do a quest on the beach, go to work and then there is ascenario whatever to start it off, then you finally get to your bare bones, non existent Garrison, with quests for that.

This was jarring, after my priest got the boost for wod so had level 3 Garrison. My Hunter, who I think was 90 already had a Garrison built up too?

I forget why now you don’t.

1 Like

What’s this garrison you talk of

2 Likes

The current blasted lands since, the dark portal (the red one) takes you to draenor. places you right in shadowmoon valley. Try it yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did. I flew through it and hit the rockface.

1 Like