How do I get these druid forms? I really want them please

you were playing at the time too - they told us repeatedly they were time limited

2 Likes

Side topic: how hard would it be to get my 10 rbg wins (as horde, guardian/feral) for the badgerbear tint? I don’t pvp. I’ve had 4 years and change to get it. I still can. I should.

Nothing wrong with the white one, the tawny one or the scarred one, but badger bear is where it is at.

Skunk bear is sick looking…

It shouldn’t be too hard. Just LF pug groups to do rbgs. Or, try to find a regular group but, that might be harder depending on your xp? Might wanna gear it up a bit first too. Bears are really good rn for pve and RBGs, imo.

Kinda sucks starting this late in this eternal season we’re in… but, worth a try.

1 Like

TW just scales numbers. Not game mechanics.

2 Likes

mage tower is a raid?

sigh

That is partially true… my whole point is… it can be implemented… it can be done…

1 Like

I have never ever ever done mage tower… how to run it and what level can start doing it?

And my whole point is that it won’t be the same even if you scale the numbers to the values they were back then, because numbers are relative anyway so it doesn’t accomplish much.

What changes is abilities available, ability scaling, the endless amount of stat variables we have through the all the game’s systems (example the powers you get from SL’s soulbinds are for the most part entirely different than what Artifact Weapons gave) etc.

The only thing i’d agree with is Blizzard maybe adding a sidequest for Druids to earn a generic looking werecat/werebear form, just because these are more than plain reskins.

But leave the color-schemes of the Mage Tower out.

Are you being sarcastic?

he was playing at the time as well - these people have no excuse.

1 Like

I seen that which is why I was asking.

Honor level 80 now. I’m never getting that one :frowning:

1 Like

it’s preheat, he’s a “genuine new player” there’s no way he could know

oh it’s an old thread

I don’t tank but getting that druid form was ace on my part lol…
I’m still surprised they don’t do recolors or some shadowlandsy werebear form and feral/moonkin. They talked about customization and this would be cool, tac it onto Torghast as a reward somewhere and I’d be happy with that. Druids lack so much in terms of variety.

Wait for Legion Classic.

1 Like

I wasn’t gonna respond again but why not…

Yes, Senpai. I do understand these things…

You’re 100% positive they couldn’t tweak this for this xpac (not gonna see it this xpac) or a future one to make it a legit and viable challenge again?

Sure they could redo it, will they - not likely. Most people who wanted them got them, so they would go to a lot of expense for a small group of people and at that point in time they might as well just spend the time/resources on making new content for everyone.

2 Likes

I actually have them. There’s a reason these skins are requested more than other mage tower skins, though: the already limited selection of druid skins.

With the exception of maybe DH, you have years and years worth of weapon skins for every other class. So it’s like, bummer you missed it but you have a selection. Druids don’t have that much.

That’s why I keep advocating for them to add more challenges and not bring back the old ones, if you understand now.

1 Like

there were plenty of appearances for druids that expansion - no one needs the 4 max from the mage tower. In any case, it would be a waste of time to recreate that content for the small number of ppl who missed when they could just put in content for everyone and achieve the same purpose if that’s what you aim it.

1 Like

Yeah, not really what I have been saying. I want them to replicate the mage tower in spirit, in the same way it was a different version of CM. More unique skins are always a good thing, and more challenge modes are always good.

I think you’re confusing me with another night elf in the thread :stuck_out_tongue: