How do I get these druid forms? I really want them please

So a friend gave me a tool to see all the druid forms and I really want to know how I can get these forms because they flat out look WAY better than the rest.

Might of the grizzlemaw, it looks so cool I want to actually play guardian tank :smiley:

Ghost of pridemother sparkley kitties :smiley:

Or primal stalker kitties! Actually I like a few of the cat ones XD

Primal stalker and fangs of ashmane white :3

1 Like

Neither are in the game anymore. They were time sensitive awards for people who did the Mage Tower scenario. They’re incapable of being gotten.

Primal Stalker is still capable of being gotten however. It requires going through the artifact quest line, and then completing the Balance of Power quest line. But Might of the Grizzlemaw, and Pridemother are gone.

8 Likes

This is a nice way of saying “You snoooze you looose brah”

5 Likes

I mean it’s the truth…

3 Likes

You can’t get the second bottom row on any of the specs as its the Mage Tower appearances which are not available anymore. However the 3rd row appearances can still be earned ingame. I suggest you do a wowhead search on those.

Perhaps I am jaded, but I feel like this is secretly a "I totally didnt know these skins were from Mage Tower- sike. Bring back Mage Tower." thread by OP.

38 Likes

it is criminal that the werebear is not still obtainable, regardless if

druid are limited by their animal forms. even one less appearance has a greater impact than just simply being with out a different weapon mog.

How hard would it be for Blizz to simply give a recoloured werebear, so mage tower artifact holders can keep their prestige, while giving the entirely new bear form to new druid players.

12 Likes

The prestige is getting to use the form, bringing it back in any way ruins the whole point of grinding for it in the past.

As someone said earlier in the thread: you snooze you lose.

7 Likes

I have the form. I want more druids to have the form. Bring it back.

Just as long as they have to SUFFER through the tank mage tower scenario like I did. God, I hated that scenario so much.

16 Likes

I mean I don’t have the achievement so I legit don’t have them o.o;

Literally wasn’t aware of these things.

2 Likes

Nah I’m with you. You not jaded.

2 Likes

My friends and I kick people with those appearances. The glowing appearances are distracting. They should remove all the mage tower appearances from the game. They removed the Claws of Shirvallah cat form after WoD. It is not recent content. Just because someone has a mage tower appearance doesn’t even mean they are good, they could have carried or even bought an account with that appearance.

1 Like

You and your friends sound petty as hell.

To who?

They did. That’s why they were time sensitive. Oh, you mean from people who already earned them? Hah!

Which has nothing to do with anything because claws of Shrivallah was a talent, not a cosmetic reward.

They coulda carried, or been carried, by who? It was a solo challenge. And yeah, I guess they could have bought an account with it, but that’s for Blizzard to solve at that point.

10 Likes

@Blizzard, why not bring back a new mage tower event that is only available for short time period (1 Week) once per year aligned with the Legion release date each year and stick it in the WOW calendar to actually enable people enjoying their druids to obtain these forms. I get this was a time limited event, but Blizz should bring it back. There are so many people still grinding the forms that are still in the game long after this content has now passed. You brought in the concept of time walking. So why not create a yearly time walking window event just for the legion mage tower?

2 Likes

Why they don’t update the mage tower and come out with new skins but bring back the cotdamn mission table every expansion is beyond me

3 Likes

Funny enough. They rarely do this for anything. Most of the time they put it back in the game as a low % drop, or put it on the black market AH.

Druids are special I guess. Somebody high up on the design team must play one.

For the same reason you cant get mounts form vanilla that are no longer available.

The only way this could be acceptable, would be for them to be sold on the BMAH in some way.

Druid forms associated with a playable character is not the same as mount collecting or grinding and really should not be categorized or treated as such. If you chose a druid to play, you should be able to obtain the forms they released for it to make it interesting and fun. You should be able to collect them to customize your character.

4 Likes

I am with general consensus here, I wish that they would bring back the mage tower for like a day or two every month for those who have unlocked the broken isles and have their associated legion legendaries to complete it and unlock a few skins for their toons.

2 Likes