How do I get these druid forms? I really want them please

4 months later… twice!

6 Likes

The post that keeps on keeping on…

1 Like

The necro is strong with this one!

Oh, and have you guys noticed the BC forums? At the bottom of each post “ This topic will close 2 months after the last reply.” I wonder if that’s coming here.

Necroing is wrong, but wanting the Mage Tower to come back is right!

1 Like

Yes I noticed that. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened here by this time, its certainly overdue.

I think they should bring it back once a year for like a week or two. If you miss it - sorry. Try again next year.

This also might keep the snowflakes who be like, “lOoK aT mE” pacified. Since certain appearances will still be “exclusive”. Some nerds think it should never come back. I disagree. Bring it back

3 Likes

100 percent agree. I think the very concept of wanting to exclude other players is toxic.

9 Likes

I know we don’t have those powers anymore and they would have to tweak it… but, they really should.

I know blizz has done this forever in one way or another… but a lot of ppl want stuff that is no longer in the game. Would be gud revenue for them… I think?

1 Like

And if it turns out to be impossible, I’m sure they could find another way to bring the cosmetics back. They could make them a reward for a new Torghast challenge, or at the very least put them on The Black Market Auction House.

I would like them to add some version of the wearbear form into the game while still preserving the mage tower ones.

:cookie:

4 Likes

On topic, it’s not about “look at me” in my opinion, it’s about being active in that expansion. Just like the challenge dungeon mounts in MoP. Where Blizzard is dropping the ball is not having this type of event in each expansion. WoD, didn’t and I don’t really know if BfA had anything, I quit for a year during. We can only wait and see if SL will have something.

It was fun, challenging, and we do need more of this type of content.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of them being in the BMAH.

Even though I’m a scrub and got the mage skin for the bear later in the xpac… it was still challenging imo. I don’t want it given to ppl, even with lots of gold.

I understand what you’re saying. I would love for them to make new challenges.

1 Like

Out of hundreds of these “bring back mage tower Druid skin” threads, this dude had to necro an Evyx thread.

ok.

2 Likes

I know this is a necro but it’s funny to me that the OP was trying to come off as a noobie but yet they have the Warlord’s Deathwheel.

And for those that don’t know, you could only get this mount in 2014 if you had an active WoW account.

3 Likes

Just scale the stupid Mage Tower and let people still go for the appearances.

2 Likes

That’s because “as a new player…,” was Evyx / Preheàt’s schtick.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh I didn’t realize that was Preheat.

2 Likes

The guy has been off the forums for a while now, and has admitted to getting mental help in a now-deleted thread. There’s no point in making fun of him now.

1 Like

I wasn’t making fun though.

Also someone said that he went back to FFXIV and blowing up their forums.

1 Like