How do I get rid of deleted characters in selection?

I have always been an altoholic, and I delete characters all the time. For some reason, a lot of my deleted characters are showing up on the selection menu, yet new characters are not. How do we get rid of them?

I am having the same problem. Did you ever get an answer?

Halmir, posting as Daliesque because Halmir won’t show up. :roll_eyes:

No answer yet.

Hijacking and bumping this thread because I can’t even make a second post in my own thread and I really want to ping some people. I’ll just assume it was some forum bug that got fixed.

Hey @Fizzlemizz and @Elvenbane, pinging you in case you’re wondering why I’m no longer around. Best of luck and see you :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear that. It was good to have someone so knowledgeable drop by. The forum will be the poorer for it.

Good luck in the future on other forums and other ventures.

1 Like

Weird, I’m still able to post on the EU forums with mine but I do have an active sub on my US account.

1 Like

You’re right, I just resubbed on EU and I can post on US again :open_mouth:

I wrongly assumed that it was due to a website bug. Guess I’ll still be around! My apologies for making a thread and hijacking another one, to say I feel embarrassed is an understatement.

I still do not have an answer in how to delete characters off my drop down menu if I am no longer using them. (deleted characters from game)

What does it take to get an answer for this?

Greetings all,

Apologies to hear that you are experiencing this issue. As the first step to troubleshooting, could you please attempt to log out and then log back into the forums, and then let us know if the erroneous characters no longer appear in the list?

Thank you.

Hello there!! Well I log in and out every day and this does not solve the issue of characters I have deleted in game still appearing on my menu of characters. This is a problem I have seen in the forums for a very long time.

While we are at it, can you explain why the listing for ‘your realms’ (which should be the realms I have characters on) does not list the realm I have 26 characters on, but lists a realm I only have a few on, and those only recently?