How do I get my old ui back

Sigh, I just keep telling myself it will stabilize at some point.

You could be right, not clear on what is supposed to be included in a UI export yet.

1 Like

i wouldve appreciated a “ghost” of my old ui to work out the new one over it.

i forgot to take a screenshot of my exact ui before the change D:

my stuff feels weird now lol

2 Likes

That was unnecessarily rude, reported.

1 Like

https ://i(.)gyazo(.)com/7346f6a3c73bb1c2e716b4d92405e3a8.jpg
remove the space and ()s from the link and you can see what my screen, New UI and Bartender4 add-on can do.

2 Likes

Ironically moving those bothered my the least of all these changes.

You go to classic where all the other clowns scared of change and innovation go.

1 Like

I can write left or right handed. I can hit a ball batting left or right handed. However, the UI always felt backwards to me. All the games that put the maps on the right side always felt this way lol.

The moment I could shift the map to the upper left, it was like it put my brain at ease. LOL.

Part of the reason I’m getting used to the other changes. The condense of the bars is a bit much, but I’m wondering if I can extend that manually. I’ll keep playing around with that.

Is it innovation if its poorly designed and hated by 50% of the game?

3 Likes

Source on that 50% number or are you just making stuff up because a few babies are spamming multiple threads on the forums over it? Also curious if I inspect all these people crying they mostly all seem to play the same lowest difficulty levels in this game curious.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/bartender4

You will get the classic look and feel back you were use to

doesn’t stop the frustration of trying to move skills on your bars and that skill going on CD or jumping on and off your mount. Yeah Bartender4 helps with the look, you can move stuff. But not using add-ons or wanting to use add-ons, is hard. People are screwed and Blizzard did that.

1 Like

Updating my comment.

I stand by the original statement but would say that the changes are not as bad as my original reaction. The new UI is playable.

If you want UI like Classic in retail then download bartender4. That is classic UI with customization options.

I don’t want to have to download another dang addon…I just want the opt to use the old UI…we should of been given that opt to either keep the Old UI or use the new UI…plain and simple…

4 Likes

WoW Classic is that way ----->

i get it… if youve been using the same screwdriver for 20 years it’ll feel weird to use another one. Sadly it looks like your old screwdriver is discontinued so you’ll need to get used to a new one. it is what it is heh

i’m working on it myself lol

2 Likes

Been there done that…still have the Tee shirt from it…don’t want it back again either…

1 Like

Like Butterfree from Pokemon it’s gone forever friend.

They didn’t

You can replicate a lot of the old UI. Just move the pieces around.

People are given choice and freedom and yet, they want to be controlled with basic conformity. Yikes

Ever hear of the old saying …If its not Broke, Don’t fix it.

5 Likes