How do I get my old ui back

lmao…I IN GAME NOW…not seeing ANY complaints about UI guy.
nor did i see many in WEEKS on beta.

VERY helpful…thanks for posting this !

2 Likes

If you use the Classic layout in the Editor you start off very close to the old UI.

Also, most discords im in have people complaining about it being unplayable and awful. Im under the belief don’t launch unfinished garbage. At least let it be finished before you throw it into live servers

1 Like

I don’t use add ons at all I use the stock ui I’m still not happy and who ever decided to remove the old bars completely should honestly look at how much people are playing classic there are things that should never be changed.
They should have left the old stock ui and made all this new crap optional instead of Forcing us to used this add on like ui crap.
There’s a reason I don’t use add ons I liked the old art and set up.
And who ever did the new gryphons shame on you for removing the old ones those new ones look like something from a 3rd party knock off wow

4 Likes

I’d have to double check but I think there is a toggle in the options to use the old UI. I apologize if I’m wrong.

no where near it. My screen looks like the 2004 screen with a few updates, thanks to the add-on Bartender4. It’s the only way I can even stomach the UI now.

1 Like

yeah the “classic” option doesnt actually fix anything because its unfinished and not fit to be on live servers yet. Thats what I’m saying most of the “features” are duds

3 Likes

so theyre too lazy to get it set up like the old UI as we just saw Ezolde above show us we can do?
Not sure what the problem is here guy.
its customizable. make it look like your old UI.
‘problem’ literally solved

Also if i change talents i have to log out and back in before I can even use any keybinds. Thats a quality of life increase… it disables all my binds until I fully relog.

1 Like

are you seriously complaining about some irrelevant change in art?
yeah…thread muted…lol. this is off the hook. Not even I am this good at complaining about nothing

1 Like

Action bar size issue is due to a conflict with an addon. I think that is Fishing Buddy, at least in my case. Short turn, disable all mods, then turn them on and off until you find the one breaking the UI.

1 Like

we aren’t. We’re upset with Blizzard Not adding an Option for players, those people that PAY the Company that pays them to play a game that most people have been playing since Classic to Shadowlands with the UI they have come to love and trust. To piss off a good portion of their players / subscribers; they have broken that trust. If we could run a poll somewhere, I’m sure there would be a lot of people saying they hate this UI and some people saying they like it, cause they can stop using add-ons.

6 Likes

You could probably get a refund for that too if you tried.

and have my account Blocked for life??? No thanks

1 Like

You can do that from the support page, they’ll refund whats left of it.

One more thing to throw on this the mini map needs a way to be scaled smaller I it’s way to big in the ui and takes up entirely too much space on the screen and make the clock a little bigger or give us the old ui as an option I hate all these changes.

2 Likes

again, nope. I’d rather play WotLK Classic.

Yeah I’m over here scratching my head over this as well

I was humming along just fine on the stock UI since I first downloaded WoW in 2006, never had any issues with it/completely trouble-free :man_shrugging: But (apparently) there are players out there that wanted or “asked” for this?

So instead of just leaving us stock UI users alone, they’ve instead opted to “force” everyone to use the new ugly layout, with no “opt out” or “classic UI” option for players that don’t want this new complicated/convoluted UI

7 Likes

Recommend that you remove the Action bar one artwork as it is covering buttons in action bar three, at least in my UI, UI scale, resolution, etc.

1 Like