How do I get my old ui back

yeah…some of us…MANY of us…have been tossing a fit for years now for a new UI.

You already had addons for your needs, should’ve left us “stock” UI users alone

None of us “stock” UI users asked for or wanted this

3 Likes

no…we litererally shouldnt have
And you should be ashamed of yourselves for demanding the game stay in the tech dark ages for your petty pet peeves.

1 Like

Another WoW user wanting the option to enable the old UI. I don’t like the rework, it is fine for those who do and like the new setup, but if I wanted to change my UI I would have downloaded ElvUI long ago. Please make an option to enable old and new, the button to make it ‘classic’ isn’t the same.

4 Likes

You have my condolences. Blizzard really should give the full option to revert to how it was previously.

1 Like

I’m the same brother. I played for role play reasons and now it doesn’t feel the same. I’ve returned to Classic WOW lol

Install classic wow.

You should be ashamed, troll.

Agree… Blizzard GIVE US an old interface option NOW…

1 Like

dumbess answer ever, thats not what we want. A SIMPLE classic option on the retail interface, i mean a REAL classic option would make us all happy and would be the end of this topic.

Changes happen, the old Ui was out dated , and while this new one is buggy. I find myself able to adjust to it easier.

You have way more tools to adjust this one to how you want it. You are not losing anything with the new setup. Your inability to adapt to changes is not something that Blizzard should work around.

There are a whole bunch of technical limitations why this is not going to happen.

Idc they have to figure it all, thats their job

No, they have no obligation whatsoever to keep providing you with the old UI.

again idc :smiley:

That’s easy op , just play classic …bam!!!

That’s not for you to say either. That’s for Blizz to communicate to those who clearly aren’t happy with the current UI. Unless you are being paid, no one needs to defend anything a corporation does.

I said they have no obligation to do so, which isn’t an opinion. They design the game as they see fit, and they even give you the ability to customize it yourself if you’re not happy with it. But in no way are they required to keep and old UI around for people who can’t adapt to change.

1 Like

Then let Blizz say that. Having another player say they don’t have an obligation is meaningless. It sounds of a player standing up for a corporation.

1 Like

the new UI is very eazy to use and to resize the bars…