How do I get my old ui back

Learn to adapt to the new one, we don’t need to hold the games development back because some folks are scared of change and we don’t need to confuse new players by having multiple UIs in the game which is why they got rid of that ancient garbage one. If you don’t like change feel free to play classic.

1 Like

I have set it up that way. On the edit menu drop down, I chose classic UI. And while STILL editing, I moved my frame to the top left. My target frame to the right of my character frame, and the focus frame below the target. Those were the only changes I had to make. Sure, there are now 3 bars instead of two, but I see just as much as I did before practically. And using the pasted link in the previous message of mine LITERALLY sets up the UI as close to classic as I’ve ever seen.

I feel like you’re not even trying dude.

1 Like

u can move the bars bro like put in some effort

if you want the ui as close to classic as possible you can definitely do that by like 10 minutes of effort

2 Likes

I did move the bars I have it set as close to the way it used to be I’m still upset that I spent an hour messing with bars and tweaking all the other thing and there are still more things that need to be adjusted they should have left the stock ui alone and just given the OPTION to click on the new stuff.
Instead we’re stuck with this.

I think it makes sense for new players to use the new ui, it’s way more intuitive so it makes sense it’s defaulted.

1 Like

Got news for you new players get the stuck in the middle can’t move anything until they get to level 10 and then they can enter edit mode they should have just left the stock ui and allowed you to opt into the new one.

1 Like

Nah, sorry. The level 10 thing takes like less than an hour, and I’d rather have the new ui for new players. At least they can see what’s going on with their character with the new ui.

WoW classic

There is a way to go back, click escape, go to edit mode, then go to classic. It should fix your UI

1 Like

Classic does nothing to the ui but move the health bar try it yourself.

It’s not classic

1 Like

I use an addon called No Talking Heads. I haven’t had any popups even in DF prepatch. It’s working just fine for me. Uses almost zero resources.

what is UI

I think if you grab a hammer and pound your monitor REALLY hard it’ll bring back the old UI.
A friend told me that, anyway

Ugly Interns

I did…and its good enough
https://i.imgur.com/YN6sdz1.png

the wife sat down and had it figured out in like a minute with no help from me.
She got it laid out in like 5 minutes and got 4 characters set up in less than 30 minutes lmao.
She wants to know what all the chaos in here is all about.
She said its ‘ridiculously easy’ lmao.

Did we even ask for a UI change? I understand they’re always trying to attract new players but please also retain your customer base and offer a classic UI option.

1 Like

what do u mean

It took me about ten minutes of playing around to get it exactly as I wanted it. But I agree, it’s not all that hard. If a player wants the classic look(not sure why as it’s an incredibly inefficient way to play the game) then choose the classic option or do like the rest of us have been doing for years and move them around yourself.

1 Like

tickling a goblin will fix it

1 Like

Its obviously not exactly the same UI as it was, but they gone have to deal with it.
and they aint fooling anyone…THIS isnt as bad as they are whining that it is…

https://i.imgur.com/YN6sdz1.png

And I thought I was the worst whiner in this forum lol

1 Like