How do I get MVP status?

Nice insult. And not necessarily true. Being polite and constructive doesn’t mean they agree with everything Blizz does. Perhaps you should check out some of Crepe’s posts or Byucknah’s. Even Metro doesn’t agree with everything.

:roll_eyes: This is such bs. Take your politics elsewhere, please. They don’t belong on the forums.

12 Likes

Don’t do it Cyous, I see you typing. Its a trap!

14 Likes

Probably not. Because politics don’t belong on the WoW forums. Most of that was deleted or combined into one thread that many reported or put on mute.

You being outraged at people on a gaming forum over world events is nonsensical.

I know you’re trolling, but the link is in the pinned posts in GD.

2 Likes

:joy: I saw you typing and was curious to see if you were going to respond. I was not disappointed!

Removal of Master Loot was a bad decision.
Titanforging is bad.
Corrupted gear is bad.
Classes/Specs are rather bland.
Azerite Gear was a bad choice to add flavor to gameplay.
Pathfinder (Part 2) is bad.
There is no faction bias, but Blizzard has made many changes that incentivize playing Horde (community issues).
Guild Permissions were a disaster.
BFA went live in a sub-par Beta state.

Opinions are opinions. Even the ultimate shill – Nathanos – has them.

22 Likes

Too late. :rofl::popcorn:

6 Likes

It’s too late…

9 Likes

What’s done, is done, or so they say.

Leaked gif of the OP after reading your post.

4 Likes

Side note — this was the case in the past. No longer a thing. There’s a Trust Level 3-exclusvie board (“Lounge”) where we post memes and complain about Sunday posts.

9 Likes

Politics are not against the terms and condition of the forums. If it was then it would’ve been prudent for blizzard to delete the mega thread on the HK situation.
The megathread’s existence that “politics (as decreed by blizzard) doesnt belong on WoW forums” is null and void

But let me illiterate again.

I have not seen not a single post from an MVP stating their disapproval of the HK situation

Therefore from my observation, none of them voiced against/anything about the HK situation.

Ofc. As I’ve stated before “It is a CLAIM of mine”! an “accusation” as you will.

I have asked for proof with an open mind and an intent to be proven otherwise but I have recieved none.

What am I supposed to feel about this again?

1 Like

I miss that forum… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh snap! Dats Cool! I’m in the club then:) AM I assistant MVP or assistant to the MVP’s?

I have my opinions about Hong Kong. But I don’t want to bring foreign affairs to the game. Too many folks think we’re employees and represent Blizzard (we don’t not officially represent anyone except ourselves). Out of courtesy, politics are generally a no-go.

13 Likes

You are Ughash, Bane of Ragnaros; first of his name, last of his kind, second only to RL’s girlfriend on loot priority. May he spin to win.

5 Likes

Fel green is a bit more yellowish. MVP green is a bit softer.

1 Like

Most MVP’s are pretty reasonable and low key. A small number are not.

2 Likes

I mean, to be fair and I can’t really speak for any of the others but I made my opinion on the matter clear.

Anyway, I can’t help myself so I guess here it goes. This next part is directed at Marazhu.

On the matter of Blizzard and Blitzchung, they upheld a contract. Nothing more. If they do not enforce their contracts then it opens up a legal can of worms, especially in the US, where situations of double standards are seen. It may sound cold but they have to uphold their contracts.

On the matter of the China/HK stuff.

First of all, Political Discussion is not an acceptable point of discussion on the Official Forums.

Second, I would argue that ~90% of the people posting outrage on the Blizzard forums also do not actually care about HK or China and I have said this from day 1. If they did they would be directing people to do something that matters. What good does outrage on a Blizzard forum for for Hong Kong? What good does it do for the people who have suffered in China? Nothing.

Not a single one of yall have ever told people to rise up and make their voices heard to their governments, people that actually have some say. I seemed to be the only one ever posting in those HK threads to write your representatives and make your concerns heard on the situation and every response I ever got ignored that statement to instead continue to promote outrage.

Not a single one of yall ever directed anyone to any organizations or groups focused on the cause or even to help victims of the riots and such, but I saw several people shilling “Anti-Blizzard” organizations out to take the fight to Blizzard.

You want my opinion on the matter? Its sad, the situation across the seas is very sad and my heart bleeds whenever I read about the violence and protests and what is happening over there. It doesn’t belong on these forums though.

I respect Blitzchung for what he did and even admitting in a later interview that he knew there would be consequences for his actions but he wanted to do it anyway. I respect his resolve, commitment, and sacrifice to fight in his own way for something that matters to him and is a big issue. He broke contract though, knowingly, and his actions had consequences.

However, the logic of–

If knowing and following the rules of the forums makes me a shill, then so be it I am a shill.

If not throwing a tantrum and being a part of outrage culture on the forums makes me a shill, then so be it I am a shill.

We are Diet Dr.Green :wink:

:thinking: So uh… out of curiosity… Which uh… which side am I on?

9 Likes

Nothing. Because no one cares about your feelings or theirs on the matter. You want to care? Then go be active in things. Don’t harass people on a gaming forum.

It has zero to do with the game itself and no one wants politics on these boards. And yes, it is against the rules. Because it can be considered racial/ethnic hatred (especially when so many of those posts were raging against different countries), trolling and harassment. Not to mention, CoC specifically states it’s not an exhaustive list of what’s allowed and not.

And in the spirit of not continuing with such posting, I shall leave it be now.

1 Like

You are also, it seems, a sucker for punishment. Trust me, only a sadist would seek out such a thing.

1 Like