How do I get MVP status?

I want the green text. I’m a DH so it only makes sense my text is fel colored

5 Likes

You gotta be so cool that your coolness energy reaches the attention of Blizzard. Right now… no dice for you.

2 Likes

You are already a MVP - on fel hammer.

Now get off your high and start working on your trust level.

They say failure is the mother of success - You’re off to a great start.

4 Likes

MVPs also tend to be Blizzard shills

I cannot in good conscience support them in every bad decision they make.

14 Likes

Simple google search or a hunt through the forums and you would have found this.

You’re welcome.

:sparkles:

1 Like

Not necessarily.

9 Likes

It’s a special flair for providing new players information or answering questions in general.

You cannot moderate the forums or anything like that.

Keep mailing Starbucks gift cards to Blizzard HQ with your BNET ID number attached.

6 Likes

Our goal is to find frequent posters who are a positive influence on the gaming community in some form, whether it be through posting strategy guides or tips on various aspects of gameplay, or even just bringing a positive and constructive tone to the forums when socializing with their peers.

Still within the discretion of Blizz

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of MVP posts that are critical of blizz actions/decisions. They usually just tend to be more civil and less frothing at the mouth

17 Likes

I would like an example of that

2 Likes

And? lol I posted some of the Q & A’s for the MVP program answered by a blue.

I couldn’t care less about the program, but unlike some in this very thread instead of pointless finger pointing and accusations of shilling I actually contributed to the topic at hand.

2 Likes

I think Huggywuggles was one of those critical of Blizz’s actions/decisions, and Snowfox.

I’m sure there are others but those 2 are the ones I know for sure.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s outdated. They did try outs almost 2 years ago! We had to take a test.

My accusation is that they’re quiet about the whole HK situation which effectively makes them a shill
There can never be proof for this kind of claim

Although i require the burden of proof upon you to prove me otherwise

2 Likes

lol there it is.

What have you done for that situation other than type in all caps on the internet?

8 Likes

There might be.

But go on. I don’t mind being proven wrong

2 Likes

MVP’s have their own forum, I’m sure they discussed it in private and not with the herd.

Just because someone doesn’t share your point of view or enthusiasm for a cause does not make them a shill.

It could be that they come to the WoW forums to talk about WoW. There’s no shortage of other places on the internet to sound off about politics.

10 Likes

Are you saying that out of all the MVPs we have here on this forum. Not a single one of them voiced out their concern about HK?

that’s rather hard to believe.

Again, I need to see something to believe it

2 Likes