How do I get dispose of Heart of Azeroth?

Yup, it’s forever to remind you the great, amazing expansion that was BFA.

/s

Well thankfully it’ll serve a purpose once again when Legion Mage Tower comes back.

How’s that? even if someone can use it for stats it’ll be nerfed when entering the towers.

If space is running out, you would likely benefit from having a bank alt, so that’s one additional toon worth of storage, perfect for stockpiling mats or finished goods until you need them.

And you could take that idea one step further, and make your own personal guild bank with that bank alt as GM. You’ll likely have to pay 500g per signature on the guild charter, but in the long run, it can be very worthwhile.

Oh, and before I forget, there are meetings in all major cities for both Virtual Hoarders Anonymous and Altoholic Anonymous group therapy. And sorry for leading you down this path. But welcome, too!

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

I read a few articles where somehow it fits the scaling criteria due to the level squish in Shadowlands? Basically, it’ll be scaled to the same power as your Legion Tier Sets supposedly but not 100% sure. I’d search it up on google but I think it’ll scale down to Legion power, but some of the HoA affects were really OP depending on your azerite abilities.

EDIT: Okay nvm, searched it up. So what makes HoA OP is only if you have the cloak from Wrathion cause apparently you still get to utilize the proc from it if you have it equipped.

Mage Tower Timewalking Gear Rules and Restrictions in Patch 9.1.5 - Make a Timewalking Gear Set - Wowhead News

let me see something.

1 Like

I use it as a collar on my fancy flame kitty.

Indeed. A lot of the BfA story can’t be completed without it. Also many of the Champions of Azeroth WQs can’t be completed without it either. Which would be bothesome for anyone trying to grind paragon caches for the toy or buying the pet off the rep vendor.

Similar deal with the Lego cloak. Without it you can’t farm horrific visions for the many cosmetics and achieves nor can you defeat N’Zoth in the raid.

1 Like

Sent an update with article I read.

So Azerite traits are off limits but I think people say bring your HoA if you have the cape because the cape will still proc in the mage tower supposedly.

1 Like

i deleted alot of legendaries wish i wouldnt of later they can come in handy in timewalking stuff like that but i was dumb. the neck will be great in bfa timewalking keep it and be happy.

2 Likes

I fully support this idea.

1 Like

Probably not a popular opinion, but I’m a HUGE fan of the Heart of Azeroth. I still wear mine and use it whenever I go back to old WoW stuff. I’m even still leveling it up. It’s one of the things they’ve added to the game that I feel like benefitted my gameplay style.

Still, they should allow people to ditch it if they don’t want to worry about it anymore, but I guess sticking it in the bank and forgetting about it is another way to deal with it.

-EDarkness

2 Likes

Fight Sargeras

1 Like

I was more looking at the levels and seeing if I still had the legionaries.hhm.

1 Like

If you end up needing more room, I think you can still get a vault from a vendor in the tmog area in Org.
Only soulbound items can go in the vault.

1 Like

Just stuff it in the Bank, unless you are apparently a hoarder. Then I don’t feel sorry in the slightest.

Meanwhile staring at a whole 32 bag slot full of alcohol from Darkmoon Faire and cake…

2 Likes

Nope, heart and many old legendary items will not work in MT

1 Like

Staring one less bag space in the face right there in the screen. :flushed:

I’d do it, regret it later, hide it in the bank, say I wasn’t dumb enough to buy into this late in the game. Get caught with it, act surprised, make up a story that involved heavy drinking. Thank them for reminding me why I don’t drink, was just down so low, but them, them them, change the subject and hope it doesn’t come up again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I do think it will turn up in the future for part of the story.

I recall Ve’nari being interested in it.

2 Likes

I already have one but its extremely inconvenient to have to switch toons to access the bank then mail the items to the one that needs them. Its such bother.

3 Likes