How do I drink as a Earthen to get Mana Back?

I tried eating the gems and they never gave me a buff from the vendor food despite saying it does. I had to click off the 380ish one and then got a 550ish one after consuming another cut gem from a Jewelcrafter.

But at least they fixed the major issues.

1 Like

okay ty ā€¦ guess i have to play with the bugs then to clear that ā€¦

TWW must have given me a false notice and I have been trying to figure out what is up since then ā€¦

Thanks again and be safe allā€¦

Glad they found out something about the gems ā€¦

still a bit annoying we need pocket mages to summon food BUT maybe mages wilb be more in demand ā€¦

I still think they should add cinderbrew to the list of things earthen can eat and benefit from (but keep it like it was in beta otherwise)

You can drink brew as a Earthen monk but be prepared to spew it tooā€¦

LoL ā€¦ so many things really DONā€™T seem to work right in my head they way this race is

The question is why would Earthen need to eat food or drink water?

This might help you out.

She sells cheap gems that you can use for your hp/mana.

1 Like

How do Earthern go to the bathroom if they donā€™t eat or drink?

AH they donā€™t ā€¦

They are seriously constipated

thoguh in reality they are sentient robots made of stone I believe and waiting for skynet to take over Azeroth

Hasta lavista ā€¦ and ā€œIā€™ll be BACKā€
(sorry Arnold really did get the best lines in Terminator movie series)

Thatā€™s the fun part, they donā€™t!

The rocks they gear are execrated from their bodies via their hair and beards.

I figured it out. So first you need to know which gem flavor you need based on stat. You can see this in the Ingest Minerals passive under the General spell book tab. Then you head to Belga in Dornogal located at /way #2339 50.6 68.6 Belga - after this you can then purchase whichever type of gem benefits you the most understand that based on which you pick will change your passive well fed buff.

1 Like

There is a racial called ā€œQuiet Contemplationā€ that restores mana. 1s cooldown.

dont need mage food or to buy stuff. restores 3.7m mana / 20s