How do I drink as a Earthen to get Mana Back?

which should have had a partner skill that allowed you to dig up gems to ingest and the power of the gem is determined by the level of the area you currently reside in.

7 Likes

Its meant to.
Its supposed to be a permanent buff. If it ever goes off, its a bug.

2 Likes

Maybe this is one reason they disabled the new content.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll go check and see if that’s been opened yet.

1 Like

as it currently stands (in my opinion, at least), this food buff racial of theirs is already a negative.

They have limited options in terms of food buffs -

Stamina
Haste
Mastery
Crit
vers

What if a class values a main stat food buff over secondaries? Then being an earthen is already a nerf.

Also, the channelled ability is a liability to all tanks who play it - using it risks their survival and not using it is a dps loss as compared to being another race.

and their main racial buff (that is actually a buff) is for tanks:

Base armor from items increased by 10% (which isn’t very much).

The only realistic buff from this race is for tanks but tanks can’t use their channelled spell reliably during combat…

i think earthen racials are actually a nerf to whatever class you choose to play.

being an earthen genuinely makes your class less powerful in every way.

yup, 100%. i’ve been saying this from the first day that earthen racials were announced to the public

5 Likes

instead they can consume a Jewelcrafting gem for a permanent well fed buff. The color of the gem determines the buff.

But I just confirmed with my own testing, Mage food works, everything else is blocked from being consumed.

Doesn’t the lava beer that kills non-dragons count as a drink for earthen?

1 Like

In the lore? yes, for players? I haven’t found a place to buy it to check.

2 Likes

Devs had so much time to fix this nonsense. I’m not surpriced it still has not been fixed. Small indie company

4 Likes

What a completely dumb design.

1 Like

To be fair I love the idea of leaning harder into high fantasy for non-human races and “dwarves who are also essentially earth elementals” is a really solid concept.

Pity for the gameplay issues.

4 Likes

Sooo how does Dungeons work?

If they are out of mana they just…out of mana forever?

4 Likes

This is one of the worst racials I have ever heard of in WoW…
How did this go through testing?
Who is this - fun - for? “Earthen can’t eat” is a giggle outside of gamemode, sure, but - in game? nooo… nooooooo…

yep runs over boys.

Gonna need a blue post on this asap.

This REALLY should have been a thing

I think this will have to be changed, because I know healers need to drink in high level content.

1 Like

That’s hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Amazin’.

1 Like

I used a feast and it worked fine, I used a conjured mana bun and it also worked. Not sure what everyone is talking about.

Can you guys maybe post what food you are using?

The problem is the ONLY 2 choices are bugging a Mage for food, or an expensive feast.