How do I check my trust levels?

I successfully posted a gif but maybe it was sheer luck and I want to check if I am finally trust level three. All the gifs I’ve tried to link on this thread just show up as a black box with a film cam in it.

If you can post gifs / pictures then you’re 3

1 Like

Use this link to check

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Leelinn-aerie-peak.json

What I did to get it, I clicked your name plate, went to view activity, replace activity with .json

Easiest way to see if you have level 3 is to click on the Forms above and see if you have access to ‘Lounge’…

Otherwise, use Ravenhawk’s link.

Scary that you guys have access to my personal info :grimacing:

If you see TR3 here, you made it!

No personal information is in that link that shows for us. To us, it just shows the forums configuration and the aforementioned Trust Level

1 Like

Aww man do I have to read all the words?

Ohhhh thank god

Not personal information, we can only see your trust level.

Just look for TR3

They added it to your profile page. It says “Trust Level” to the right of “Views”.

Member = 2
Regular = 3

3 Likes

Oh! That’s new, I didn’t know or notice that.

Oh my gawd I think I’m trust level three!

1 Like

Woohoo! Grats!

:confetti_ball:

1 Like

3 Likes

Congrats leelin. The ability to post gifs can be quite fun.

2 Likes

In my summary page it says: “Trust Level regular

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s like the only thing I really want trust level 3 for lol. But it feels good to be given a secound chance, as I got banned for one day before I even knew trust levels existed, and I never thought I would get redeemed!

Also Gnomest, glad to see you got your Demon Hunter mog back, I love that one more than the pirate one.

2 Likes

I was told by a blue, that you can regain trust levels now with characters that have been actioned, and they are still working on getting the system to work with accounts not by character.

And for anyone wondering:
basic user = 1

1 Like