How difficult is it to hit Duelist now?

This is just a simple basic question. I’m not trying to offend anyone or hurt anyone’s feelings. But how hard is it to reach the rank of Duelist this season as compared to other seasons.

(runs away in fear) :confounded:

4 Likes

Play whatever is op and its easy. If you arent playing a cheese comp or playing something not op, goodluck it probably wont happen

3 Likes

So according to these forums Duelist is pretty much automatic is that actually NOT true?

Idk dude I’ll let you know when I hit it. I’m an avg player using lfg

3 Likes

Idk I think tokens take an hour or two once you cash out on ah?

18 Likes

i wouldnt know. I’ve never actually purchased a WoW token ever.

Oh, do you actually want to try it w/o queuing with Visa?

15 Likes

Play meta comp and it’s not that hard with your 1800 gear.

Play something off-meta like me (ele) and you’re a masochist. Get close to 2100 then being rng’d out of a match by a WW monk who misses leg sweep, doesn’t set port and still manages to kill you through wall. :frowning:

5 Likes

So i’ll put this to rest once and for all. I’ve never ever purchased an arena carry like ever especially for 2100 Duelist :laughing: The reason? I don’t have to. I’m actually an average pvper which is all you need to get to Duelist now.

In fact, if you can post proof or a screen shot of me actually solicitating a boost or carry or actually buying a boost or carry, i will pay for youre WoW sub for an entire year.

There we go. The virtual gauntlet has been thrown down, arena forums. Let’s see what you got. :wink: Don’t disappoint me now!

But you play warrior so you’re automatically above average. :slight_smile:

Honestly the meta specs just add a solid 200-300 rating.

I got Duelist every season except for one in BFA on my warrior when it wasn’t meta. And I hit 2400 Elite the final season of BFa, when warrior was garbage. Keep in mind i’m a terrible pvper that managed to get Duelist every single season in BFA. So now what’s the excuse? Did I pay for a “boost” every single season of BFA then? lol… :laughing:

It varies from person to person. This is such a general question.

Are you asking the majority of the WoW playerbase? If so, then the answer will probably be that it is indeed quite a challenge to reach 2100. If you’re asking moderately experienced players, the answer will be slightly different. If you’re asking top notch players, then their perception will likely be of that 2100 isn’t much of a difficult task.

My opinion - I didn’t find it hard at all to hit 2100. I reached 2100 as a 223 ilvl healer (234 pvp ilvl).

Question for you though. Why are you fishing for answers on this topic? Ever since you hit 2100, nearly all your posts entail something about hitting 2100. It seems like you are indirectly boasting thinking we don’t know what your intention is with these posts. If you’re truly looking for some validation from the community, I’m sure plenty have responded to your previous posts already. If you feel 2100 isn’t good enough, q up and push. If you think 2100 is your ultimate goal, then kudos to you.

3 Likes

man you just don’t stop in these forums, i think you lack attention in RL so come here with the same crap every single day.
you constantly talk about 2100 like it is something special ffs ,it’s done got old fast
you post these troll threads trying to disrupt everyone when we focused on actually helping and bringing the community together.
always that 1 individual

8 Likes

Remember when you said your healer dc and there was a vid showing that you lied, yeah I believe you.

8 Likes

i mean to be fair what else is he supposed to do? he’s gonna be laid up in the burn ward for weeks after his previous fiasco

1 Like

Ele war x is an A tier comp into rmp but I’m not sure how they do into cleaves

You do realize that the reason for this thread (amongst the other similar ones) was for this feller to talk about himself and he’s accomplishing that?

As highlighted on many occasions, negative attention can still generate that “warm good” feeling in some folks for some, unexplainable reason :slight_smile:

1 Like

I duno bro. I queued with an Ele a couple weeks ago on my Druid. They were honestly the easiest games of my life. lol Dude literally just punked everyone and their mother at like 2.1 MMR

1 Like

Yea you’re really not a masochist for playing Ele, this iteration of it is prob one of the best outside of Wrath or Legion

2 Likes

Miss you, big guy. Come back to ussssss.

2 Likes