How difficult is it to hit Duelist now?

remember those 8 hours when dozer went dark because of threads like these

pepperidge farm remembers

1 Like

Poorly. The ele just gets run over :frowning:

Tinge of sarcasm in that post, but I agree - the iteration is extremely good. Unfortunately, I’m far from the best player, and some matchups feel very rock-paper-scissors but guess that’s slands for ya!

1 Like

q’ing with visa, the slands power4rating ladder

UH OH MIKEY DOZER GOT REAL QUIET ONCE THIS WAS BROUGHT UP :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

10 Likes

yup it is easier than usual

1 Like

He doesn’t use Visa guys. It’s clearly a MasterCard.

Dat gear starting to look hawt.

1 Like

yea its not the easiest thing sorry if I made it sound like it should be.

Can def feel rock paper scissors vs stuff you can’t dampen or high roll with 10-15% crit

2 Likes

Reaching duelist isn’t too bad if you have the right item level. You’ll probably want at least challenger gear to try and push. I went from like 1700 to 2100 in 2 sittings, for a total of maybe 5 hours? Idk something like that. It wasn’t too bad, minus all the warrior/ret comps… Or resto druid monk crap. Maybe 130 of the 198 games I played in 3v3 were within that 2 session push. The other matches were random LFG players that I was just capping conquest with.

Yeah, much like Kassius no offense intended. The Ele I ran with had 2100 with very low games and a 70% W/L, I’m sure it took him a very long time to get to that level of play. But he sure had a lot of talent at killing the enemy team. Lol

bfa…

2 Likes

it’s too early for ur single mog shoulder shenanigans sir

idk why its showing that i have both on

1 Like

Mine are doing the same. Weird.

1 Like

HA you too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“I’m stuck at 1800 trinketing the first imprison and not war bannering or peeling. Am I stuck at 1800 because 2100 is really hard right now?”

2 Likes

You can’t gate keep his visa comp. It counters all

1 Like

That’s the thing. It’s NOT special. I’m being serious in that all you need to reach Duelist now is be an average player! Things like binding youre abilities, knowing when to trade CDs correctly and having good addons is all you need.

Do you have any actual other gameplay videos? I assume that being an average, above average, below average or let’s just say “typical” player you must be good at 1v1s and what not also since you have all those BFA achievements.

I saw a video showing you doing well in arena posted by Expulse, so I assume that you have some high end gameplay ones somewhere else like on a youtube channel or something ?

I want to learn so please help a “my guy” out :slight_smile: