How did Disc fly below the radar?

Priests have no interupt or mobility and are easily punished. If someone wants to cc you its happening.

Most healers don’t have a ranged interrupt, making it only situationally useful to begin with.

1 Like

Hello Deezey you’re starting to remind me of a lovely fellow called Tuckbudford, also known as Tucky B or as the ladies know him who’s that creep in the bushes. I think you two would get along really well!

2 Likes

An interupt is an interupt. Situationally its only good if someone is casting a spell nearby. Interesting input.

It’s not, but an excuse is an excuse. You aren’t even having a bad season, why are you coping so hard?

2 Likes

^This, shuffle and arena will be all but dead now, blitz is king, faster queue times, and not as imbalanced as arenas.

2 Likes

Brother what?

Fade/Death are pretty good.

You’re argument is incorrect, disc is the second best healer with only prez being better and the rest of the group being far worse.

Disc is the hardest healer to kill.

4 Likes

Ah sh*t, here we go again.

It doesn’t matter in arenas. You char can even make scrabled eggs and coffee but it won’t be relevant if you are not able to use these buttons because you lack healing and you have to spam it.

2 Likes

I’m not looking to be balanced around the 3v3 bracket anymore. I didn’t come back for the new release of the 3v3 game mode, I came back for blitz. These guys should balance better in all the game modes, I can agree with that.

You can’t and they won’t balance around every singular game mode. It’s impossible.

3 Likes

This says more about pres evoker than disc imo. Dractyr look incredibly stupid. easily the worst looking race in the game, and doesnt have a huge historical base of players, yet pres is so good that people out populate disc on it.

disc, on the other hand, is a bread and butter pvp spec since day 1 of arena and always has a player base. they can also be the waifu races.

disc is obv a tier above the rest, but my 2 cents is that we need to get pres fixed and let the meta resettle, then do another round of nerfs / buffs

1 Like

Doesn’t matter and I didn’t ask, disc is still the second best healer by a mile and the hardest one to kill.

2 Likes

Have you considered using abilities?

1 Like

Both look absolutely mental. Disc is overtuned and it’s not a secret. Rapture PW:S absorbing as much as healing of 3x Serenity doesn’t feel right anyway. Disc is also good in every bracket btw.

You must be doing something wrong. Discs are one of the best specs mana wise at the moment.

2 Likes

Sick, hunters are really strong right now too. Id say its a top spec by a mile, my marks hunter I haven’t even begun to play yet is a joke to master while pumping out disgusting destro lock esque dps. I didnt ask for your opinion either night elf hunter, iIknow your class and racial combo is a real battle to stay relevant, LOL.

Yes it is true that i can create a PWS for 4.5 mil, but it does require setup. you should probably purge that one.

what do you mean by both? dracthyr are disgusting and have no other option, disc priests can be waifus / a variety of races. and night elf racial is a real thing

1 Like

You guys are funny since all healers are over the top right now

Setup with 30 sec CD Rapture.

Look in terms of power curve. Disc is the strongest healing spec at the moment and stats prove it.

1 Like

Man my paladin feels like turd to play right now and thats who I wanted to play as holy. Im not sitting around in these dps que’s for hours like I did in dragonflight. Id much rather quit this game and use that hour towards a league match or two each day with my free time.

No its a real setup. The big shield comes from rapture, premonition 1 (keep in mind that it rotates what it does), 2 x penance which you could kick, then PWS.

Rapture shields are still good on their own, but the above is a big tempo setup.

im talking about them being literally ugly models. people dont like to play things that look completely stupid

and where are we getting that rapture is a 30 second cd? am i doing something wrong? entirely possible. skipped all of DF

1 Like