How convenient for RDrus

Man, isn’t it just so convenient that amongst all the attention Druids keep constantly getting from Devs with new forms and unique class only Barbershop UIs and constant influx of QoL updates like dragonriding forms and new Moonglade portals that Blizzard devs would forget to actually adjust other parts of the Druid that would tone them down?

SO CONVENIENT that they are changing Covenant abilities like Mage Shifting Power from nature to arcane to match their class fantasy (and lock out their tree when kicked) while CONVENIANTLY forgetting to change Adaptive Swarm from shadow (which is NOT a spell school Druid uses) to nature among others.

Man, so convenient.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Druids are the most played class in the game so they deserve the most attention.

its actually warrior 99% of the time

1 Like

Hunters are light years the most popular class in the game. Think druids are second but by quiet a large margin.

99% of the women that play this game do so only so they can collect hunter pets

Lmao! He’s obviously a mage scum but he has a point.

cough cough bot farming druids

If the devs actually wanted to make Druid play better they’d fix their archaic useless class tree that is still in beta.

Is this just feelcraft for you? Or where are you getting your numbers?

From the first google result of a census-type site for wow:

2 Likes

I feel like Wars are behind Dru and Locks (and prob Pala too) in pampering. Can’t remember the last season Druids didn’t have at least 2 S tier specs for PVP.

why are we citing a census from shadowlands that even during its prime was dubious at best.

Feel free to drop the more accurate data that you have in your back pocket, I didn’t spend a lot of time looking.

I don’t think anything accurate actually exists on a scale that’s relevant, but druids are def more popular in pvp than hunters. The closest you can come is looking at the wow pvp leaderboard. It’s accurate, but maxes out at 5000 of each class (or spec for shuffle) for each game mode/region, but druids still beat hunters.

Pvp population wasn’t what was being discussed.

I’m aware, but you’re in the arena forums and I said that’s the closest you’re going to come.

Are you also aware that you can have conversations about things not directly related to arena here?

According to whom?

There are literally zero census websites that are going to have anything near the accuracy of the official leaderboard.

The official leaderboard is only accurate for the data it has, which is pvp centric and so hilariously different than overall population that it might as well be different game data all together.

Turns out as close as you can get isn’t that close to the scope you’re looking for.

“As close as you can get to accurate” is just something you’re saying based on nothing, so…