How come its 2023 and we still can't do Ordos

lower sunken temple is the true tragedy.

5 Likes

Didn’t they throw all his junk up on the bmah in like bfa

1 Like

I don’t count the bmah as a valid source to obtain jack seeing as you can wait 2 years for 1 person on a whole server to get a single item.

1 Like

Ordos pieces are not highly contested on the black market.

1 Like

Just scroll down literally 3 posts after that

1 Like

uhm yes they did.

6 Likes

not a very good one. i give it 1/10.

I once tried this when I realized I could glide down and kill him before getting ported out. However, no loot ever came through my mail from the experience, and on the one attempt where I managed to land and kill in a spot that did not port me out after, he was un-lootable.

Sark has ‘em

Makes the developers feel like a special snowflake so they won’t change it.

Brings back special promotional Mounts no problem. Want the the mage Tower reopened here you go.

Want retired Ahead of the Curve Mounts we are working on it.

Want to do Ordos?

2 Likes

I’d be fine with this…let me finish the cloak quest on my panda as I for sure can murder that dwarf now that I out level him. So dumb I can’t do Ordos because Blizz felt it was a good idea to yank a legendary questline that in doing so denies players of content. Can DH jump that gap btw?

1 Like

I wish I have it on my US account. I mean blizzard should bring those questlines its fun to do them again.

1 Like

I maintain that Blizzard only made the entire cloak chain a time sensitive issue was to stop us from taking a break, it was a crappy move designed to keep us paying our subs and nothing more. Going back and fixing any aspect of that crappy move would just draw attention to it so they’re going to keep pretending it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Players: Complain about the story being awful and making no sense

Blizzard: Deletes entire story lines leaving massive gaps in the lore

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

So-- I killed Ordos the other day, on a toon that wasn’t even in existence during MoP. And I was pretty surprised cuz I had read threads like this before.

Have you tried to actually do the jump? My first thought when I made it was that maybe Blizz had listened, and quietly lifted the requirement at some point.

The unlock is account-wide.

Lemme go get my time machine

1 Like

They were going to open it up in the WoD pre-patch, but reversed course without saying a word as to why, my only guess is, as with their reluctance to retune old raids, they want to ensure certain groups of players get to feel special as long as possible.

1 Like

Something something it’ll cost a raid tier something something should have played it when it was current something something you guys just want everything handed to you on a platter something something if you can access that area it will somehow detract from my sense of accomplishment something something aliens are real something something Vader killed Dumbledore something something.

1 Like