How come its 2023 and we still can't do Ordos

With opening up so much of the old content why is this still locked?
Can we please either remove the requirement or let us do the quest for the cloak?

24 Likes

i keep reading this as do oribos and am wondering if theres some secret raid or boss in shadowlands.

8 Likes

Just do the cloak quest bro

3 Likes

Timeless Isle Boss :slight_smile:

The quest was taken out

7 Likes

Nah, Blizzard would never do something so stupid as to remove a quest line that was actually super vital to the storyline of an expansion

Hahaha

26 Likes

How would you like them to do that when it was removed?

2 Likes

I was just up there farming up Emperor Shao rep while I waited on some queues and was reflecting on how nice it is.

The cloak itself is also still useful for Timewalking. They really should bring it back, seeing how it’s like…The main story for an expansion and all.

3 Likes

One more reason i dislike pandaria.

2 Likes

But Pandaria is bestdaria.

2 Likes

Glider.
10 chars.

1 Like

… Is there a way to land on the edge of his platform and not get ported out or something? Are you eligible for loot if you can manage that? What if you like… slow fall from a flying mount when you get dismounted on the way to TI and snipe him as you slide by? Or is it just a different phase entirely if you don’t have the cloak?

1 Like

Can’t let us have fun today because people that haven’t played in 8 years who have the cloak might get sad.

21 Likes

You can snipe him as you fly by and get loot in the mail afaik, I can’t test it because I DID do the cloak quest so I can just go straight to the guy and beat his teeth in.

That being said as someone who’s done a majority of the removed content I wish blizz would stop removing content from this game. I don’t feel special or exclusive for having got to do something nobody else can I feel bad that I can’t enjoy the things I did with other people anymore.

4 Likes

You don’t even need to have the cloak. You just need to have gotten the account-wide achievement for getting the cloak. I don’t think I even have the characters anymore who did the quest.

yup, if you did it on 1 char alts can do ordos

Probably because it was a perk for doing the legendary questline that was removed for no reason.

Anyways, what’s the appeal of ordos? :dracthyr_a1: He doesn’t have anything fun/good.

1 Like

@Malgorok - 0/10 for troll bro…

2 Likes

All they had to do was the cloak quest.

I think he has 2 items for tmog that cannot be obtained elsewhere, citation needed.

aside from that nothing.

1 Like