How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

Factually incorrect. I can’t imagine being so embarrassed if have to change names and avatars. But, you’re hardly worth observing.

Kinda weird that Micah’s character page gives an error now and they have the exact same forum posting avatar as you do. Huh?

1 Like

You attempted to insult me several times now. But, if me being the big bad boogey man, helps you sleep at night. Go for it,

People can have the same armor on. It’s shocking I know.

By comparing you to Micah? I might feel insulted too. You’re less of a boogey man, and more like someone everyone thinks is a fool. Enjoy your sympathy though, I know you farm it.

I’m not the one desperately trying to pick a fight here. It’s you. Like I said, keep up the good job. Someone will cave eventually. I’m your big bad boogey man, great I guess.

Keep in mind, people like Baal who are obsessed with other people’s profiles ‘don’t think that’s Micah’. Lol it’s almost cute, but kinda sad

Am I picking a fight with you? Who knew!?

You’re a wanna be goofy man like a lot of the people in this thread!

I’m not. But being Catholic I am related through marriage to many Irish people.

I don’t know what led me to pick Ben’s name. I think it just sounded Priesty and the German spelling wasn’t taken yet.

2 Likes

It’s an awesome name regardless :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Top Ten Anime Betrayals, but by marriage counts T.T

1 Like

And know I’m in the mood to go watch a anime. Damn it Baal. :smiley_cat:

Like your statements before, it’s no where in the text.

Then concentrate on the text and don’t make up your claims. Easy.

From? The Old Gods? Ok then. :smiley:

Is fact. :wink:

I’m glad you had fun derailing a thread.

Back to the topic of the Horde.

Worgen’s Irish though. Noah O’Leary. Dock worker at Hayward’s Fishery come Pirate come Werewolf Pirate.

2 Likes

I genuinely thought Micah just had a name change. But this exchange is really funny.

3 Likes

Lets be honest this thread is about how to ruin the Alliance player experience for the benefit of the Horde player.

Oh and of course we must indulge Baal’s racism and virtue signaling.

If you guys really want have a fun conversation make a private discord and go nuts.
Make it a writing prompt discord.

5 Likes

That’s a lie and you know it. It’s exactly the opposite. People like you are happy how bad the Horde experience. No wonder the OP had to say you don’t even understand what this thread is about.

Honestly is kinda shocking how numb and without empathy you are.

3 Likes

I have yet to really see any suggestions from Horde players that don’t involve the Alliance somehow.

I’m just saying, atleast 50% of this thread is about how the Alliance should be villainbatted, with no regard for Alliance players. Because Baalsamael doesn’t believe that we deserve anything.