How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

Identical how? All I did was ask a question, to make sure I understood what you were say and implying. It’s like people are afraid to be asked legitimate questions

Your mannerisms, your way of speaking, and your talking points. They all match Micah, to me at least.

For some bizarre reason Micah’s forum avatar is your avatar.

I have no idea why, don’t ask me.

Take a look at achievement points. They should be comparable (not identical) based on account-wide achievements.

Weird. Like I said, this toon was originally a Draenei.

Yes, because like I said: There is no “Trolls attacked them” in there. Even more so, they let the humans live on their lands for thousands of years. This seems extremely welcoming from the Trolls to me.

That’s wrong again. The Troll Wars were the reason why the humans allied with the Elves. The Amani even ignored the humans them at the start of the war.

They didn’t let them, the trolls just focused primarily on the elves.

The Arathi lived on the northeastern borders of human lands and had a long history of skirmishes with the trolls.

Over the span of a few decades, troll incursions into human territories had become more pronounced and ruthless. Something was changing among the brutish Amani to the north.

But this conversation is going nowhere.

Somehow, people want trolls to be powerful and war-like while also whitewashing the fact that WAR is their solution to most problems, namely those that involve people who aren’t them. And sometimes each other.

Y’know how trolls took all the land that is “troll land”? Conquest. Violence. Stop pretending they have some divine right to everything because they held dominion over most of it about 12,000 years ago by killing anything that stood in their way (ancient humans included). The Titanforged defeated the Old Gods long before that and helped shape the world-- do humans/dwarves/gnomes, as their distant offspring, now lay claim to the entire world because it was by Titanic design that it was saved? No, because that’d be stupid.

“This land is troll land” is just indicative of the fact that Amani and Gurubashi trolls are utterly unwilling to change to a world that’s changing around them, and only Darkspears, Revantusk, and Zandalari seem to have the sense to see which way the winds are blowing and move with them.

1 Like

…Against the literal minions of the old gods seeking to turn the planet into a hellscape.

They earned that land by driving back the Aqir and likely saving the planet from void corruption.

I have a feeling that your “Just get over being genocided” argument you want to make for the trolls is not the same one you want to make for the Night elves.

12 Likes

Ugh? Could you imagine.

Anywho me, a long term Alliance player, would like to say the Horde deserves everything north of the Thandol Span and the everything south of Hyjal.

And also that this Benedikt fellow is a charming and might I say devilishly handsome man.

3 Likes

I don’t post much on here but I do read the threads. It’s kinda weird that as soon as Micah stopped posting, Karestae started posting. Also any old post made by Micah has the exact same forum avatar as Karestae. :joy:

2 Likes

A Worgen named O’Leary and a Forsaken named Benedict

If you’re not Irish I will be personally wounded and my illusions shattered T.T

Not who you think I am. Not sorry to disappoint

You’re Micah, lol

1 Like

You had said that thread was derailed because it was supposed to be about the Horde, not the Alliance. I thought you created this thread specifically for the purpose of it being a Horde only discussion.

Nope bud. it sorry to disappoint

Micah always used to say stuff like that. “You don’t know me and you never will.” Type stuff.

Yeah you are baby. Take the trash bag off your head. How’s BM Hunter now that you’re alone on MG Horde?

Okay and that proves what? I simply said I’m not who you think I am.

Yeah moving on lol. Have fun floundering

Listen, you’re the one who desperately came here to try and pick a fight, but sure, I’m floundering. Keep up the good work I guess.