How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

Oh no Kyalin, I was just poiting for everybody Zair´s double standards. Frankly, I´m ok with Horde not having presence in Winterspring.

It was juts infuriating to see him contesting all and every “Horde gain” using neutral reps as an excuse while he never said anything regarding the “Alliance gains” taking stuff from the same neutral reps, you know I can´t stand this type of failed arguments and hypocrisy.

With Rommath. The main mage character of the Sin´dorei IS Rommath with Astalor playing B tier. Also, it´s good these two have been always protrayed as working close since “Blood of the Highborne” with Astalor having more close portrayal regarding the Blood Knights and Rommath being the “Big Amazing Mage Autorithy”.

1 Like

Well, Rommath was already on my list lol (I think)! So no need for him to be the replacement. :smiley:

EDIT: And I agree. Rommath is one of my top Horde characters to see development of ANY RACE, period. I am very sick of Blizz’s neglect of him over the years.

2 Likes

You mispelled Kael’thas.

I think firstly Nazgrel should get some screen time. He was ignored since TBC. Funny enough TBC was the time where the former Horde heroes started to fall down like flies first. With Teron Gorefiend, Kargath and Zuluhed. What a shame. And wasted potential.

Nazgrel too. Though I’m amazed he’s getting a pass when you don’t seem all that fond of his buddy Rokhan? Him, Naz, and Rexxar were the WC3 trio. Also, c’mon man? A member of the Shadow Council inhabiting a Human Body, and two deranged Fel Addicts? I get that you’re a fan of Edgy Villains, but could you be more apparent that there is very little you really like on the actual Horde PC Faction?

Oh, I know you listed him too, frankly I just contested Aethas getting mentioned. He´s basically a neutral at this point and worse, a neutral for an organization that is Alliance in everything but name (heck, they ALWAYS run to defend Alliance interests and aren´t afraid of hypocritically killing Horde members inside their organization if this benefit the Alliance, sooo… Aethas has to go from the Horde cast. He stopped being Horde in Legion and should stay that way imho. Let him rott with his Human overlords as far as I´m concerned).

He doesn´t care for the characters, he only wants overpowered blobs and that´s it. Let him be, he has made his stance more than clear by now.

3 Likes

LOL, yeah. Also, lowkey. The #1 story I want outside of Gazlowe bringing in the other SW Kali Branches (and Rokhan working to bring in the Farraki, with a lovely new leader for them for him to bounce off of) … is I want a story of Mida overseeing the construction of a GrimRail line. And for Nisha operating as her chief of security. I think those two could play off eachother well in such a role, and give them some brutal fun to deal with against those who would try industrial sabotage. And developing them both in tandem.

1 Like

I even gave some EXAMPLES, so how can you say that just because I didn’t mention Winterspring in particular doesn’t mean the argument didn’t apply to it.

The ONLY example you tentioned was Val´shara… funny how that applied to CC but suddenly Moonglade and Winterspring didn´t.

I repeat: next time try to act less obvious.

For example, I argued, I even said “FOR EXAMPLE” before that.

Scroll higher, and you will see it.

I thought they were going to do an interesting “coming to terms with the person you love most and would do anything for doesn’t care about you” arc and refocus is energy into the Forsaken but I guess he had to die so nelf super stans can complain how ACKSHUALLY his death hurts night elves. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Under the table being the key bit - and that aside, I would expect goblins outside of Ratchet at least to be able to throw up some shroud of plausible deniability.

I’m also aware of the pan-racial group that really likes meat up north of them - and Night Elves aren’t exactly vegans - but I’m not aware of any local mines that Everlook operates.

Everlook canonically is a mining operation designed to exploit one of the few major sources of Thorium outside of Blackrock Mountain. Which is why there is a branch of the Thorium brotherhood there. It primarily is a mining/skinning camp. I would also hazard a guess that they might have something to do with the “Firewater” issue of the Furbolgs in the area. Given that particular name of that drug. Keep that town if you want, but I’m not sure how war profiteers stabbing you in the back in secrete, is any better than War Profiteers being out in the open with their activities.

1 Like

He is just a cheap knock-off Vol’jin. I will never forgive Blizzard for how they treated my favorite Jin.

These characters were there with the original Horde. And I have no love for Thrall’s team of leftovers who are just a shadow of what the real Horde used to be.

I like some things of them. But these things are getting fewer each time Blizzard kills another of my prefered characters.

Doesn´t erase the fact you didn´t mention crap in dozen of post regarding Moonglade and Winterspring going Alliance, over you Droité giving you Wetlands et al in exchange for ONE hub, etc.

I guess IO have to be tgrateful the Velf / Nightborne scenario depicted Quel´Danas in firm Belf control, if not I suppose you would had complained over that too.

2 Likes

Doesn´t erase the fact that YOU are joined in a conversation and don´t even try to read every argument before you, thats the only FACT that count, you are again with your "GOTCHA "Behavior toxic, because you think your faction come to short, although my ARGUMENT has been, to boil it down to what it is at its core: that there are areas that are neither Horrde nor Alliance.

As a matter of fact I DID read, reason why it wasn´t only me the one that correctly pinned your intentions… Droité did it , too. And called you upon it.

My “gotcha” behaviour wouldn´`t had happened if you weren´t so transparent in your “arguments”. I didn´t hear you backing off Aerie Peak after Droité pointed to you how many other territories the Wildhammer would get, you simple went "nuuuh!!! and that´s it. I didn´t see you arguing Dalaran and the crater should be purple. I only saw you posting to say stuff like “only the Horde gains and the Alliance loses”… correctly evidencing how for you, neutrals going somewhere else so Horde takes care of the territories is ALLIANCE losing (funny).

I think devs believed Tyrande killing Nate when he´s sans magical crutch doesn´t count as Tyrande killing Nate with his actual powers… it´s weird wasn´t this something the players asked for? For Tyrande to ROLFSTOMP Nate cause he´s only a loser archer… and then she does and somehow this wasn´t what they wanted either?!?

2 Likes

No, i made the argument which was in essence: “Not every area is playerfaction area” and here and there a few examples of “I only bring this and this and this”.Yet those were only example areas where I picked up in the argument, and you don’t understand that. The list of my examples was not complete because they were only examples.

The problem is not that Nat died, not how he died in the second video, but that there was a second round at all.

This already made the build-up of the night warrior just…difficult because it left the feeling …of having achieved nothing and if you don’t focus extra on the positive …it could all too easily be overlooked.

Ah but you see, he mocked her, so it doesn’t count as a win. We also don’t win any raid because every single raid boss smack talks us. Truly the devs hate the players!!!

15 Likes

Like, truly, that Map (with a few small changes near the south eastern corner of both continents) is probably THE most even and fair distribution of lands between the two factions you could hope for. With everyone cleanly out of eachothers ways, and given plenty of rebuilding projects and growing room (with the resources to back them). It would take a few (truly, relatively minor) sacrifices to achieve, but the long term benefits for the races and peoples of both factions would be staggering. And the players of both factions for that matter, who are allowed self-contained internal faction and racial stories rebuilding those zones.

IF whats left of the AC are truly acting in a neutral capacity, they should have no problems letting the Horde races currently living in those areas claim and make use of them; and consequently the Horde races should have no issues with them. Same goes for the CC in their respective field operations. It splits the map nearly 50/50 for both factions, with plenty of neutral territories on the fringes. And all it would take to achieve is a SINGLE Alliance capital thats only a little over a generation old in Dwarven years (in return for their ancestral homelands and capital rebuilt) and the Dragonmaw territories in the Highlands (who can join the FWolves).

EDIT: Its kind of the dream for those of us who want some faction distance to focus on internal Faction development and growth for a while. And wouldn’t take that many changes to current borders.

5 Likes

At least we have Rastakhan ri- oh wait.

Yeah, I’m not forgiving Blizzard for how dirty they’re doing the trolls

4 Likes