How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

That much was obvious.

:pancakes:

11 Likes

Russian winter.

The night elf army had been dealing with the Horde for a very long time. Admit that there is little difference between a civilian night elf and a warrior night elf.

Nothing wrong. You stopped us from crying.

:point_down:

No matter what Blizzard gives would ever satisfy you it seems unless Alliance ceases to exist.

Show me a canon source that states night elf civilians are equal to its military personnel.

Go ahead.

1 Like

Incorrect again.

Showing the Horde as powerful does not have to include the Alliance in any way, shape or form.

6 Likes

Me in my OP: “Blizzard should use the Draenei Space Ship Of Lazer Doom more, and also give the Horde a Necropolis so its balanced. Also Gnome mechs should be used more, as well as Goblin mechs. Also the Night Elf Wild Gods should be present in those battles, fighting Troll and Tauren Wild Gods.”
The Alliance Players: “SO YOU WANT TO ERADICATE THE ALLIANCE?!”

The Alliance Players: “The Horde must be basically eradicated from the game.”
Horde players: “No.”
Alliance Players: “SO YOU ARE UNWILLING TO GIVE US ANYTHING AT ALL”

15 Likes

Gan, just put them on Ignore. Quit replying to them and just ignore them. They just want to disrupt this thread with their nonsense.

4 Likes

This is an assumption. Basis: Claims that the Horde has no chance against the heroes and the night elf army.
The army has arrived. Heroes too. The Horde has two fronts. Where is the victory on Darkshore in less than three weeks?
This means that the civilian population is not far behind the army. Admit or give another guess.

You…you do understand most of us are NOT like that…like at all? I get there are alliance fanatics, and they’re cringe enough even I have them on ignore :wolf:

1 Like

How’s about you do something other than :point_down:

10 Likes

So you have no other guess?

In a faction war setting that is still unresolved it is actually very relevant.

You haven’t substantiated your claim. Which, again, has nothing to do with rebuilding the Horde.

sure but of this 2000 post thread, Smallioz and his ilk are literally almost half

5 Likes

Nope. The Horde needs zero interactions with or against the Alliance to be shown as strong.

6 Likes

Micah, we’re not counting you amongst those posters. :wolf:

You haven’t made any baseless claims or demanded that the Horde narrative revolve around Alliance player’s feelings.

6 Likes

Yes, I have no strong confirmation - the words of the developers or mentions in the quests. Guesses only based on the duration of the battle for Darkshore.
Refute, admit, give another assumption.

That’s true. I just have a thing against blanket statements is all. Pet peeve of mine, nothing personal or anything :wolf:

1 Like