How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

Can I have exact (relatively exact) numbers? According to Anduin, the Alliance should be recruiting peasants soon. I don’t know much about the Horde. The army of night elves practically didn’t take part in the battles.

Another argument. You were forced to work with Arthas to defeat the Whip?

Can you give me exact numbers for how many died in Teld?

The exact one is never. Relatively accurate - “there are too few of us now”. Perhaps they meant the skills of builders, blacksmiths, tailors, and whatever else civilians do.
So what about the relatively accurate numbers of the Horde’s military forces? " Militia recruitment" and even when combined with the remnants of the Alliance “that’s enough for one assault”?

Edit.
Anduin’s words about the peasants mean that an unprofessional army is about to go into battle. Perhaps there will be intelligent lieutenants in such an army, but they will act in formation and obey orders terribly.

Nathanos’ words about the militia - there is an army, but not enough to defend against Saurfang and Alliance forces.
Words about a single assault… Demon. I don’t know. But if they have to team up with the Alliance (peasants), it’s probably bad.

Like Droite, do you expect me to simply ignore bfa, to pretend that it never happened? Because only then could I stomach working with the Horde after bfa, if nothing is done beyond Sylvanas dying.
Why do you expect me to simply be able to ignore the narrative, when you clearly aren’t able or willing to do the same?

1 Like

No, I don’t. I don’t intend to either. But I expect you to move on, because I am expected to as well. If you can’t, then that’s on you. But I am under ZERO obligation to humor your nonsense, that constantly revolves around "ALL Horde characters are my enemies and I demand their deaths" and “I MUST reassert my dominance! My power fantasy has been infringed on and I’m feeling blue-balled”.

3 Likes

okay, there are multiple things wrong with this statement:

1. the horde, the ENTIRE horde, fought against ONE race (NE) of the alliance in the WoT.
  2. the night elves had ONE of their three heavy hitters to assist them. The horde, meanwhile, had ALL of theirs.
  3. the NE were taken by surprise
  4. the horde nearly lost against the NE multiple times, and in fact the NE dragged the fight to standstill at several points.
  5. despite being massively outnumbered, the NE were inflicting far greater casualties to the horde.

All of this clearly points to the horde, the entire horde, BARELY being able to up ONE alliance race. And even then, that sole race had both of its hands tied behind its back.

The War of Thorns showed just how massive the powergap between the factions is when just one alliance race, while being severely handicapped, can go toe to toe with an entire FACTION.

15 Likes

The Horde doesn’t need redemption. All we need is a clean victory against the Alliance without retaliation. That way the Horde can be great again.

So what about the relatively exact number of armies?

The Alliance is always shown as superior. Alliance fans need to check their blue privilige.

Only Sylvanas, Nathanos and Saurfang were there. People like Thalyssra, Thrall, Baine and others weren’t present.

Demon. The army arrived, Malfurion and Tyranda fought and… The Night Elves had been victorious on the Dark Shores for a very long time. Tyranda and Malfurion were surely a force that would prevent the Horde from burning Teldrassil?

What about recruiting an army of peasants?

none of those are heavy hitters.

Thrall used to be.

Sylvanus, nath, and suarfang were our top 3 fighters.

Whoever you gleaned that from, it sure wasn’t me. I simply don’t want to work with the Horde until they have done more than the absolute nothing they have done so far to make up for their actions. And if they won’t do that, then yes they are my enemy. Is that really too much of me to ask?

Again, not me. I want revenge or restitution not because I think the Alliance is stronger or should be stronger than the Horde, but because the Horde have gravely wronged us, and so far done zilch to make up for it. You can’t expect me to want to work with the Horde after that.

1 Like

Let’s haggle. How did the Alliance offend the Horde? Are fathers’ offenses counted as children’s offenses?

The night elves are not the standard strength of the alliance nations, but stand out in defensive wars of their territories.

Even with loreexample: Gilneas was taken by the forsaken alone and wouldn´t the alliance interfene, gilneas would be completly lost to a single Horderace.

Just admit Blizzard favors the Alliance and we can call it a day.

1 Like

No, the Horde still exists despite two civil wars, which means Blizzard supports the Horde.

Edit.
However… Shall we make a deal? The Horde dies and we accept Alliance favoritism?

They are not. The post 8.2.5 are alliance bootlicking scum who rather slaughter their own forces before a single Alliance soldier gets harmed. Thanks to Baine and Thrall and their love for their Alliance BFFs.

It was. Everything that made them cool is gone.

We don’t need trust. We need to defeat the Alliance.

If we want to rebuild the Horde we must kill the Horde council and replace them with people who want to hurt the Alliance. Just like back in Warcraft 2. That is the only right way.