How am i supposed to make gold now blizzard?

lolol. Crying about how you’re going to make gold??? How about play the game the real way like the rest of us.

Pathetic.

22 Likes

In other games I’m told it goes like this. A CUSTOMER SEEKING SERVICE posts a WTB in trade. Local sellers whisper them.

If you’re getting silenced for trying to sell, it’s because no one is looking to buy. Trade chat will just have to adjust to a WTB strategy.

8 Likes

Nobody wants to buy your belt through trade chat. Put it on the AH lol.

Trade Chat services will continue to exist, the little guy just don’t have to compete with actual advertising agencies anymore.

5 Likes

Yeah i will. I can get unsilenced by opening a ticket but i will get silenced by the automated reporting system for a time.

I don’t want to play the game all the time. I want to be able to do other things with my time.

This isn’t going to change that. RMTers can afford to just have their accounts banned for advertising their terrible services and continue. More profitable than ever now that all the legit sellers have been pushed out of the market.

Well they are in for a rude awakening with the trade chat spam being taken over entirely and probably intensified by RMT spam.

It won’t let me flag all these people saying ‘just grind it out lul’ rightfully as trolling anymore. I hope blizzard comes in and does something about them.

1 Like

Yeah…if you were boosting and youre poor atm…blizz may need to see where the money went and see if any further action is needed…

Just saying.

7 Likes

Audit me all you want. I don’t sell gold.

In bfa I would make double that in 2 hours of just doing herbalism. I imagine there are easy asf ways to make gold.

2 Likes

Cry more. Shouldn’t have sold all that gold for a few bucks then.

2 Likes

Then don’t spam it obnoxiously. Your silences have nothing to do with the new policy and everything to do with tact in advertising.

Telling you to play the game in a different manner isn’t trolling. So you’re false flagging.

13 Likes

Oh the RMT spammers are completely unaffected by this change, true. They don’t care about any of blizzards rules so this new one will make no difference to them. But the overall spam will (theoretically) reduce with this new change.

1 Like

Open a ticket to have me audited then. I don’t sell gold. I only do a little bit of boosting and spend it all on raid mats and repairs.

I hear nothing but “stop trolling” when i tell other people how to play the game. So turnabout is fair play as far as i’m concerned.

I said the same thing about LFG advertisement and was shouted down. Told no it will totally go away now that it’s against the rules. How is that playing out?

2 Likes

You could also just become an alchemist. I have alts with all different trades but main always has alchy…it shouldnt cost anything if done right… Also spamming an ad everytime post CD is gone of corse will get you silenced…its annoying and why many turn off trade.

Post and wait a few min people dont need to be flooded by ads to be interested. They apply because they want to not because they read the ad 50 times in the last hour.

3 Likes

Dumb people telling you to stop trolling isn’t the same as going against policy and false flagging people. There’s no “turnabout is fair play” here. It’s just acting childish against the rules.

4 Likes

Depends if you’re on a popular realm or not. Given the fact that they explicitly state individuals & guilds are still free to do it … I’d put money and we’ll see much of the same just with a wider variety of names rather than Huokan.

Amusing how fast the casual community went from screaming for years about there’s more than 1 way to play the game… to suddenly only their way is the correct way to play it and everyone who doesn’t play it should be banned by this TOS change.

3 Likes

TBH, not well. The LFG is still infested with advertising despite is being against ToS. Maybe this new change will be the straw that breaks the camles back. Who knows. But you’re probably right. Either way, thats all besides the point. Any gaming company that wants to maintain at least the illusion of having some level of care and integrity should have made this change years ago. As it is it took Blizz 2 years to get off their butts and do something about it.

1 Like

What’s the point of the CD then?

The flood of ads is because of competition with other adverts. The longer each one is on screen the more likely it is to get seen. It’s not exactly rocket science to figure out why it gets faster and faster over itme.

I disagree that they’ve done something about it. What they have done in my eyes is hacked my share of the market off me and served it on a silver platter to the RMTers.

maybe you can… i don’t know farm whatever you need your self

2 Likes

Also doing korthia and getting the crystals for crafting leggos still sell very well.

You can easily get 10 to 20 on alts and sell for that 15-21k

1 Like

lol, you are confounding several different things. You aren’t “playing the game” IMO if you buy a boost, or if you make gold from a boost. You are EXPLOITING people and creating an underground marketplace.

Also, I’m not casual. And I’m sure you can make gold doing something else.

4 Likes

The point of the CD is an in game way of saying maybe you’re posting far too often and need to calm down…

3 Likes