How about posting to your BlizzardCS twitter

Seriously, people getting disconnected / can’t login en masse, and you don’t provide any updates, even to say you’re aware of the issue / working on it.

8 Likes

I was able to play for 30 minutes or so and now I can’t log back in…
Come on blizzard…

1 Like

Looks like it is down again.

Phew, thought it was just me and terrible lag…

1 Like

Same. Got kicked out 2 minutes ago, together with my 20 man raid. No one can log back in.

Edit: nvm we back boys

Edit2: dced again. Looks like the servers are being DDoS’d. https://twitter.com/UKDrillas

I knew something was odd. Oh well I was about to watch dark crystal anyway >.>

Been getting lag and kicked off most of the day. Can’t get back on at all.

Its almost like they said something already…

2 Likes

From Sept 5th?

Yeah it’s not hard to update and say “we’re still working on this, sorry it’s been -two days-”.

Ddos attacks happening now to all US based pvp servers. Guy seems to be targeting twitch streamers and cycling through servers. Same guy who hit Wikipedia last night. https://twitter.com/UKDrillas

oh so that’s why I have 2,000 ping?

DC’d mid-key and can’t get back in. /sigh

Where are you getting “Sept 5th” from?

I wouldn’t imagine we would get free game time because we are being robbed of our time right now that we purchased because we cannot get logged on.

Maybe you should go look in the customer support section? Where they posted?

The weekend Cs staff was probably fired. GG weekend wow players we got played LOL.

Why post to twitter when they have forums that they own?

1 Like

The used their CS forum, like they should be doing.

Also, when they post to twitter, then people here complain that they only post on twitter.

i do find it odd that the post isnt in the server status forum. i mean, if there’s an issue with the server, that’s the first forum i check.

that was the last time Blizzard CS -The America’s updated their twitter.
EU updated as soon as they got reports and are communicating.
Something US kinda forgot to do a while ago.