How a Dev Choice Alienated my Disability

It just…it just keeps going…

3 Likes

How is it people have such trouble reading walls of text? Do you people need glasses or something other then that send blizzard a complaint and i’m sure they’ll listen OP no /s lol

4 Likes

There are pedals you can buy. I bought a triple pedal to try and help my wife, who has trouble hitting cntrl and shift. I programmed the pedals for alt ctrl and shift.

If that doesn’t help you, I hope someone at blizz does.

5 Likes

Holy crap, give this dood what he wants. I started crying about half way through and could not finish reading.

8 Likes

You need to break that up into paragraphs.

I’m hoping this is just a bug for your sake. I’m also disabled and WoW has certainly helped me through some difficult times. I would say don’t make any hasty decisions with your account and hope you get a definitive answer first.

3 Likes

I have to imagine this is a bug, I’ve seen a few people mention this. I have no idea why Blizzard would restrict the use of the wheel specifically while over an action bar.

I agree with the default UI. I have tried to use Bartender as well and just never liked it.

The suggestion a few posts up about pedals might be an interesting work around. If nothing else would get a foot/leg workout hah.

1 Like

If it’s not a bug, if it’s intended, then you get a refund if you’re unable to continue playing.

That would be a change that’s on them, not you.

I think it’s a bug though. I hope so since you seem to really love the game.
If not, then try FF16. You can click through that.

Also, what someone else said about Logitech is true. They make really good products. I’ve beaten my mouse to near death and it still works.
GL.

voice activated wow

https://gameaccess.info/how-to-play-world-of-warcraft-with-voice-controls-draft/

Rotations in FF14* are more unforgiving than WoW so good luck with that.

As for FF16, the guy that did the combat in Devil May Cry 5 did the combat for it so good luck with that as well.

Covered all the bases lol.

I’m not going to read this.

Please take mercy on my eye and put in some paragraphs.

Yes I definitely do and have a hard time reading jumbles of text run together in large paragraphs without any breaks. Especially if it’s in all caps.

I’ve also seen reports on this issue by others. It seems to be a bug introduced in the prepatch from that I can tell as add-ons are not the culprit here. We may simply have to keep reporting it using the in-game bug report tool as well as the bug forum and hope for the best.

Get a good Logitech mouse or something like it that has downloadable software where you can change what the buttons do and have them select macros maybe. you can customize those pretty well. It may not work the same or at all for you, but its an idea, hope it helps

1 Like

Kids, today we learn : “Paragraphs are your friend”. :+1:

1 Like

I wanted to read it… but I just couldn’t >.<

Edit: Wish you the best OP; hope you find a solution since clearly you do enjoy the game.

I started too, then my ADD kicked in.

1 Like

All I got from a couple lines was he was blaming Blizzard’s UI for something that doesnt work well for his injuries and he is torching them for “singling” him out. He plays the “oh dear me” card well.

Why do you put fake targets on yourself.