Hour+ queue for Crucible LFR?

So is nobody interested in this or what? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a queue stay this long all day.

2 Likes

Lots of dps. No tanks/heals.

4 Likes

ill q as a tank for u once we get in im out its bedtime

But subs don’t matter - right Askton?

6 Likes

The problem? People who are just interested in loot got upgrades in open world, its just a patience game vs a few hours of wiping for a chance at loot. Easier to get 400 ilvl loot from doing easy content than doing the new LFR raid for 380 stuff. Darkshore is about to come up too for Alliance, there’s another easy 400.

3 Likes

Almost like making the raid irrelevant by handing out heroic level loot from faceroll world content is bad for raiding.

29 Likes

Waaay too complicated for an LFR raid and like Scaro said, there’s better gear out there without the head ache.

6 Likes

At least for feral the gear is really bad.

Most of the on use stuff has a catch. The trinket I got does 180k of damage to myself in 30 seconds. The on use is deadlier than a gold elite.

2 Likes

Why don’t they make a LFR raid that adjusts according to who is queing, instead of forcing a certain amount of tank and heals?

2 Likes

I want to try out that trinket on my Monk, see if it works with Touch of Karma.

4 Likes

What.

I know, it’s unheard of!

Scaling to reduced tanks/healers would mean removing some mechanics entirely.

1 Like

Definitely, so for LFR it should be fine–as that’s just there to see the story and lore, while Normal, Heroic, and Mythic would remain as normal.

No I’m sure DPS are interested, :).

I don’t think I have ever hated healing pugs more than I do this xpac. Heals and tanks are a rare spawn, play something that no one wants to play. I won’t be doing LFR at all. The reward for healers and tanks isn’t near enough and the repair bill isn’t worth it.

Better gear elsewhere as above mentioned.

2 Likes

Surprised anyone does LFR at all. Guess people are after transmog?
Surely no one needs gear from there now that world quests are dropping 395 or higher, right?

I heard its a pretty frustrating experience as well, as there are a lot of mechanics that turn the raid hostile or need to be controlled right or they will cause a wipe.

What specifically are you guys after from a 2 boss LFR, so I can better understand WHY its an hour queue on the day it releases?

its classic case of not enough tanks / healers (mostly healers in lfr mode) and way to many %#$@ing dps

2 Likes

Why do people need to help you better understand, just curious. Are you going to fix it?

“Surprised anyone does it”.
“Help me better understand”.

Eck. Gross.

9 Likes

Pretty much why I rarely do LFR at all yes.

'cause it is a crappy raid unlike Jaina raid.
No one wants to play it.
Plus drop no mounts/cool items so no one queuing.

1 Like