Hottest female race in wow?

Troll women are most certainly the best. You are a mon of good taste.

4 Likes

Draenei, of course.

Nightborne, obviously.

The Thalyssra kind. Not the playable abominations.

1 Like

Troll ladies have lots of stamina too. If you’ve heard their mating flirt line, you know what I mean.

Except Jaina.

Jaina is easily the best waifu.

Female trolls have my vote.

1 Like

Wouldn’t human ancestors be classified as a furry? They where humanoid apes.

Female Ogres. There’s a reason you never see any: the males have to hide 'em so they aren’t carried off by everyone else

2 Likes
  1. Draenai - simply the hottest
  2. Orcs - Represent
  3. Strange but true - Goblins. Remind me of the female Gremlin chick in the movies. Ugly, but pretty at the same time.
1 Like

Warlock’s succubus

1 Like

Femme goblins are the hottest.

How is this still even a question?

HAVE YOU EYES TO SEE?!

1 Like

pss… the fact that her underwear is thong in female human it’s doesn’t mean that it is hots.

For that there is the waifus elves only of the horde, lightforged tattos Draneis goats and pandas yep sexies pandas.

5 Likes

Y’all gonna get mad at me, for rezzing an old topic. But just happened to read it. The hottest is the Goblin, followed by the Draenai, Belf, and Vulpera. Others are cute or ugly.

I love this topic. Thx for rezzing.

1 Like

Seems that female goblin /dance gif I posted is still getting likes. You aren’t wrong about the goblin part.

2 Likes

Damn skippy!

1 Like

Goblin females are hot (gamewise), but the Draenai are the prettiest females in the games.

1 Like

Yay fun necros

Blood elf females of the blood knight variety :heart_eyes:

It goes Pandaren/Draenei<Worgen<everything else…

Thick girls run this

Draenei because they are tall, exotic, friendly, and will outlive me by thousands of years so I never have to watch them get old and die. Also they come in the most lovely shades of purple and blue. The hooves don’t really bother me as I don’t have a foot fetish

2 Likes