HotS is being cancelled, will WoW be next?

Its not being cancelled they said that content will come out for it but much slower cause they moving devs away from it.

I just wanna say, Blizzard’s esports scene is next tier garbage. They try to hard to make their game esports after the wildly successful competitor to them Riot. Riot even head hunted some of their artists.

Guess what though, no one really cares about Blizzard’s esports to begin with because there games were not made for esports, and catering to that is just dumb. I really do hope they learn that if they just make the best games, like back in the day the money is all theres. This Esports fad is garbage, and this whole huge push to make games like World of Warcraft and esport is also garbage. Who wants to watch a bunch of professional pvpers back pedal for the first 10mins in a world cup arena because they didn’t care.

Also HotS isn’t being cancelled just their esports is being shut, which thank god. Their esports coverage was garbage too. I’m salty today, don’t mind me.