Ion said they won’t fix it
Well he said it wasn’t broken, it will be do-able with better gear
They time-gated farming t-mog
WoW is dead lol
Ion said they won’t fix it
wow so no touching fury anymore?
you think they are in a good place?
god damnit blizzard. you never learn
i wish this game had competition lol
Friendly neighborhood warlock chiming in. Could you please uhhhh…ya know…give us some buffs? Would be great to not be forced into affliction to be considered for literally anything.
Convoke bug on Mythic Lady Darkvien. Convoke doesn’t cast damage spells
So can we like get rid of DK down scaling in pvp? That would be great to use our full REAL kit instead of our B tier bs… just saying blizzard… food for thought…
Since you’re hotfixing Divine Favor tomorrow to nerf it, just wondering if you’re also going to fix the bug where after using it it sometimes doesn’t show that it’s on cooldown and you have to just guess when it’s available again. It’s been bugged like that for possibly years.
For example, here’s a bug report from 2019, the bug is still happening to this day:
honestly the lazy solution would be a flat dmg buff but they are too inactive to even do that probably
At this point, it’s better than nothing
Hey everyone! Here is the full list of the hotfixes that went live today and the PvP, dungeon and raid changes that will be going live after this week’s maintenance.
JANUARY 25, 2021
- To 'Ghast, Two Curios and 'Ghast Five are now account-wide achievements.
- The point of interest indicator for “Gorm Ruin Everything” should now be easier to see on the map.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter the Inquisitor’s Crypt after opening the door during the quest “The Last Word.”
- Fixed an issue where Theotar’s Fury buff would sometimes not persist through death during the quest “Lowering Their Defenses.”
Creatures and NPCs
- Darvel the Frugal should now correctly give the correct faction discount.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Council of Blood
- [With regional restarts] Dreadbolt Volley damage reduced by up to 20% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. The damage will remain the same in 30-player raids.
- [With regional restarts] Drain Essence damage reduced by up to 20% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. The damage will remain the same in 30-player raids.
- [With regional restarts] Dark Recital duration reduced to 6 seconds on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 7 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Colossal Roar damage reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Chain Slam and Chain Bleed damage reduced by 35% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Generals
- [With regional restarts] Stone Legion Goliath health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Stone Legion Goliath’s Ravenous Feast cooldown increased by 6 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Stone Legion Skirmisher health reduced by 6% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Serrated Tear and Stone Fist damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Serrated Swipe, Serrated Tear, and Stone Fist’s range increased to 100 yards (was 10 and 20 yards).
- Developers’ note: In addition to slightly reducing overall difficulty, we’ve made a number of changes to this encounter with the goal of making it feel more consistent between attempts. This means that while certain abilities are no longer avoidable, their impact together with other abilities should be more realistic to manage and the order in which they occur should be more reliable.
- [With regional restarts] Heart Rend’s range increased to 300 yards (was 10 yards).
- [With regional restarts] Heart Rend no longer applies Heart Hemorrhage to the player who dispelled the Magic effect on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] General Kaal and General Grashaal’s spell cooldowns now reset with phase changes.
- [With regional restarts] Volatile Stone Shell absorb shield reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- [With regional restarts] Manifestation of Pride (Prideful Affix) now sees through Stealth and Invisibility effects.
- Margrave Stradama
- [With regional restarts] Plaguebound Devoted health and damage reduced by 40%.
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the cast frequency of Infectious Rain during her final phase.
- [With regional restarts] Slightly adjusted the timing of Plague Crash so there is a little more time between tentacle slaps.
- Sanguine Depths
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where flying Chamber Sentinels would fail to contribute Enemy Forces requirements on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Kryxis the Voracious
- [With regional restarts] Severing Smash damage reduced by 20% on all difficulties.
- [With regional restarts] Essence Absorption damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Executor Tarvold
- [With regional restarts] Fleeting Manifestation health reduced by 20%.
- Spires of Ascension
- [With regional restarts] Lakesis, Klotos and Astronos are no longer affected by Mythic Keystone affixes that trigger on death (e.g. Sanguine).
- [With regional restarts] Lakesis, Klotos and Astronos Oppression now increases damage taken by 1% per application (was 2%).
- The Necrotic Wake
- If Bloody Javelin and Discharged Anima hits more than eight enemies, the total damage is distributed evenly across all targets.
- Kyrian armaments (Bloody Javelin, Discarded Shield, Discharged Anima and Forgotten Forgehammer) now persist through death.
- [With regional restarts] Brittlebone Crossbowman and Brittlebone Warrior damage reduced by 20%.
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Brittlebone Crossbowman’s Shoot was ignoring armor.
- [With regional restarts] Brittlebone Mage’s Frostbolt Volley damage reduced by 20% and cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Brittlebone Mage’s Frostbolt damage reduced by 36% and cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Corpse Harvester and Corpse Collector health reduced by 29%.
- [With regional restarts] Stitched Vanguard health reduced by 14%.
- [With regional restarts] Nar’zudah’s health reduced by 20%.
- [With regional restarts] Skeletal Monstrosity’s health reduced by 20% and melee damage reduced by 25%.
- [With regional restarts] Loyal Creation health reduced by 24%.
- [With regional restarts] Kyrian Stitchwerk health reduced by 25% and melee damage reduced by 17%.
- [With regional restarts] Carrion Worm’s Blood Gorge applications required to trigger Carrion Eruption increased to 5 (was 3).
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the range skeletons are summoned during Land of the Dead.
- [With regional restarts] Unholy Frenzy attack speed bonus reduced by 20%.
- [With regional restarts] Reanimated Crossbowman and Reanimated Warrior damage reduced by 20%.
- [With regional restarts] Reanimated Mage’s Frostbolt Volley damage reduced by 20%
- [With regional restarts] Reanimated Mage’s Frostbolt damage reduced by 36% and cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Surgeon Stitchflesh
- [With regional restarts] Embalming Ichor duration reduced to 1 minute (was 6 minutes).
Items and Rewards
- The Inscrutable Quantum Device trinket now considers all friendly players within range to be valid targets for assisting, regardless of group state.
- The Inscrutable Quantum Device trinket now also considers its user to be a valid target for granting Mana as long as they are a Healing specialization.
- The Inscrutable Quantum Device trinket will no longer attempt to execute enemy targets who are already dead.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shadehound Armor Plating from being acquired in the Maw. The quest item can now be found by completing the Hunt: Shadehounds event.
Player versus Player
- [With regional restarts] In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have either a tank or healer.
- [With regional restarts] Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight, Hunter, and Warlock pets.
- [With regional restarts] Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability) can now be used while in the starting area for battlegrounds and arenas.
- The Mine Carts in the Silvershard Mines battleground no longer take damage from any spells or abilities.
- [With regional restarts] Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) no longer casts Full Moon and Feral Frenzy when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- [With regional restarts] Divine Favor (PvP Talent) cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 25 seconds) and now increases cast speed by 30% (was 60%).
- Protection, Retribution
- [With regional restarts] Word of Glory’s healing has been reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- [With regional restarts] Infernal Cascade (Conduit) has its effectiveness reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- [With regional restarts] Triune Ward (Legendary Effect) now provides 50% barrier effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 65%).
- [With regional restarts] Players using Fel Rush and other similar movement abilities are now reliably able to return souls to Collector Marissa for the quest “Battered and Bruised.”
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- The following spells now go on cooldown when stopped by any means: Terror, Nature’s Bounty, Deafening Howl, and Phasing Roar. Previously, this cooldown would only occur with direct interrupts (such as Counterspell, Kick, Pummel, etc).
- Anima Powers
- Death Knight
- Rune Hunter will no longer continue spawning Runes from Ashen Phylacteries after acquiring all 8 Rune buffs.
Y’all decided to leave WW monk and arms warrior untouched in pvp? Yea yea
wait wait wait , no WW monk nerfs ?? damn idk about that one guys.
and yeah i agree with most paladins the nerf to WoG need to be on healing hands not to the overal healing. you are just forcing us to use healing hands as a mandatory talent for pvp
and just remever our shield of vengens is affected by dampening making the spell even worst that what it is with the changes on both teams having a healer and/or a tank. can we work on something better maybe making SoV not affected by dampening ?, divine protection ? .
No SV and BM Hunter buffs? Currently the worstest specs ever.
For real though. Let’s look at a monk’s kit in pvp:
- Highest damage melee
- AoE stun
- Best mobility of any melee outside of rogues
- Disarm (RANGED)
- Reverse magic
- Healing reduction
- Survivability wall + damage reflect
- Constant slow
- Insane parry uptime
Only 1 healer can realistically deal with a monk in pvp… holy paladins. So either nerf monk’s damage or buff the other healers.
Fix ferocious bite - ferals aren’t getting full 100% damage bonus from pooling our starved energy.
Hello??? Assasination rogue?
Anyone else find these patch notes comical?
Look this person is bleeding out their neck… better put a band aid on that scratch on their knee…
I didn’t want to think it, but I think they are scared to do anything until their silly tournament is over… and everyone else pays the price… literally.
Mage conduits are still very bugged. Is blizz going to be addressing those before the next xpansion in a few years
Why are you going out of your way to make a bad trinket worse?
Blizzard won’t improve BM Hunter spec over the course of the WoW MDI while in progress but they will sure as heck nerf the crap out of the dungeons for the MDI teams. Not like these teams aren’t clearing PF+18 in 18 min or anything.
I’m sure Blizzard will buff BM’s but not to the point where they will take over the competitive edge for Mythic plus dungeons. In fact, even f they do, MM’s will still out DPS BM’s in both M+ and Raid content. So, what, BM spec will go from 24th to 15th place to be in line with Fury Warrior with their recent class tuning buff to enable BM’s be a bit more viable in M+? There’s absolutely NO reason for Blizzard to hold out on BM Hunters while MDI is going on. None. For four days, the SAME meta comp from 99.99% of the teams. Clearly, you can see not one team utilized a BM Hunter (even if so) wasn’t even viable for the M+ anyway. It would be a DPS loss.
Here’s a snap shot of how BM’s are being treated as far as class tuning:
BM Hunters: it’s not looking good for us…
Blizz: Hunter pets can now eat Shadowlands meat nom nom nom
BM Hunters: Okay were the worst DPS spec in the game, think we could get some adjustments now?
Blizz: Yeah sure, Night Fae covenant ability can now be seen by your party!
BM Hunters: . . .
Blizz: Don’t worry, your pets take 20% less damage from players now
Time to put the big boy pants on Blizzard. I dunno how much clearer things gotta be for you, especially when other classes see BM’s are in dire need of class tuning and express their concern for the spec as well. That’s says a lot.
Please Blizzard take a look at some covenant abilities and balance it.
Completely broken at some classes and super OP at others.