Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

were only good in one area of the game. i understand frost is pretty bad in like everything, and i feel bad for you, trust me i know how that feels, i cant imaginie being a gimped spec in pvp along with everything else, but we arent overtuned across the board in everything, thats just objectively wrong

Wild cause its almost like I play a support class that shouldn’t be support but was made into it after October nerfs right?

No you’re not overturned across the board. On the better side of balanced. But in comparison dks are undertuned

This makes Convoke useless during Barghast phase fighting Hunstman…
It makes Convoke not target infusers in the Sun King Fight…why is this change so general

So far I can feel the Assassination Rogue buff, so it’s done something. Still not sure if it will be enough.

fix the half dozen DH bugs that are being posted about every 15 mins in here. it’s game breaking if you are a pvp player.

2 Likes

Any news on working towards fixing the battle pet Jingles?

Still cant stone it and the name comes up as unkown still as well.

The wreath is there for me at least.

Darkest hour legendary still not working.

id say dks and warriors would have the exact same balancing if arms was as powerful as unholy. currently its pretty good to stack unholy dks in raid, for warrios you only really want 1 maybe a 2nd as prot for the 2nd rallying cry if raid damage is a problem. Prot warrior and blood dk are probobly the same right now, i know people talk about prot war though as if the bfa to SLs change was like back when feral was gutted or something. But overall dks and warriors are similar yeah, but dks are prob in a better state simply bc frost is still better than fury, unholy is leaps and bounds ahead of arms and fury in pve, arms only dominates in pvp, and the two tanks are kind of on fair ground.

blizz give assassination the ability to heal in stealth im struggling in torghast ffs

So is the game on maintenance now or something? How has there been no PvP balance updates in weeks? Youre purposefully leaving classes like pally and druid in an absolutely broken op state. Probably unsubbing, it’s actually comical at this point.

6 Likes

It’s amazing to me that it’s already January 14 and we still have no balance fixes for covenant abilities.

It takes five seconds and only two brain cells to look at the various hunter covenant abilities, for example, and see how imbalanced they are. Night Fae do amazing DPS. Venthyr do bad DPS. Not sure where Blizzard’s numbers are on this, because the ENTIRE PLAYER BASE knows it’s true. Geez.

5 Likes

Hilarious.

Not sure what you need to do to this, but something should be done. I was in a BG on my 198 Monk today. A Druid stealthed in behind me. I went from 100% to 0 before I could turn around (with PvP trinkets). Recap showed 31,220 damage in 0.7 seconds.

In a game where Heroic Raids require ~4k DPS, 31k damage in less than a second is completely broken.

https://imgur.com/a/tlOzACk

2 Likes

Seriously, updates to the Torghast event, but still no fix for the fact that Torghast is a nightmare for rogues who are constantly losing powers in there mid run? Wtf Blizzard.

4 Likes

gasp

…Had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

still waiting for the paladin and druid to get nerfed as hard as rogue is.

2 Likes

For the love of god nerf ret and prot paladins they are healing more than actual healers

3 Likes

Please please buff Survival Hunters.

This is the worst spec of the game right now…

The last of dps lists…so bad, please don’t forget us

2 Likes

Restoration Shaman is still over tuned. Look @ Subcreation. Another 2-4% nerf is needed.

1 Like

They’re way overtuned

1 Like