Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

or fix on Hunt: Soul Eaters in the maw. Its been bugged for very long time…

4 Likes

So instead of making Rank 2 Anima Conduits useful for other Covenants besides Necrolords you just make theirs just as useless.

1 Like

I actually managed to complete it the second week I believe! It must have been me, sorry. They let one person get it done and I was chosen this time.

Although on a serious note it’s a bit frustrating that over 500 rep is bugged out. That’s a solid boost to Ven’ari rep for a lot of people (especially with darkmoon fair up) that is no fault of the player.

1 Like

No, but many companies have use-or-lose policies for vacation that end up pushing employees to take their leave at the end of the year. Many companies do not have such policies, especially those that thrive on sales. I don’t know the Blizzard vacation benefits, but it’s plausible that they are running a skeleton crew heavy on customer service and light on developers, who could easily be gone from Christmas Eve to New Year’s day.

Just speculation, but I see that kind of mass exodus in other companies at end-of-year.

The worst hotfix ever! no class change!

7 Likes

Wow amazing hotfixes!!

2 Likes

No PvP balancing, absolutely amazing. Bravo, Blizz, finally, after 16+ years, balance has been perfected. Bravo, lets get a round of applause out for this amazing achievement!

Oh wait, we can’t get anything balanced because a couple thousand people are going to be doing the awc, leaving the other three to four million players high and dry.

Well played, Blizz, well played!

12 Likes

The entire company is just phoning it in at this point. What a joke.

11 Likes

This company is a joke… no wonder so many people left. Class tuning is complete garbage right now. Pathetic. And no one is saying anything for months…

11 Likes

I’m slowly losing morale…

12 Likes

So how long are you going to let Frost be this bad? Are you trying to push it into irrelevance again like pre WoD? Just let me know so I can really, really, really try to get good at Fire again. And that 225 leggo I made? Useless I guess.

Oh ya and thanks for nerfing the only easy way to get crystals right now. What a joke!!!

4 Likes

They missed up my favourite spec assassination which is the reason why I play the game. Since they don’t care about balancing the underpowered spec to compete with the overpowered ones, there is no real reason to play the game in both pve and pvp. Unsubed until something is done.

4 Likes

Oh wait this is a bug? I was trying to do it this morning and couldn’t figure out why it marked a certain spot with nobody there lol

1 Like

Adding all Paladins to this

3 Likes

I do NOT see we are uncapping Honor gear so you guys don’t have to fight against 220 geared Raiders, or We are putting PvP Power on all pvp gear .

Or Ret and Prot Paladin Nerfs, or WW nerfs, or Convoke has been reduced…

1 Like

Sigh. Still waiting for Frost Mage to be addressed, or at least confirmation that it won’t be so I can swap to Fire.

Dude you literally have done barely any rated bgs and have done a total of 2 2v2 arenas… Do you want just everyone to not try so you’re on equal standing? Like go actually pvp before going on the forums and complaining. Sometimes people get gear and like to do random bgs, that is there prerogative to do so. Just cause you don’t want to do more challenging content (as in actual rated pvp) doesn’t mean that the rest of us should suffer. There is also people who enjoy doing both and now that the vault pvp gear is the best way of gearing up thats what a lot of raiders have resorted to. I think we should ask for seperate pvp and pve chests as opposed to gimping players gear that they’ve earned. Cause trust me i would much rather pvp then raid and do mythic plus for hours and hours on end…

1 Like

If you’re so good why do you need better gear? I want us to fight on equal footing!

1 Like

Another week, another lack of much needed class tuning /sigh

9 Likes

Right? They finally release hotfixes and dont even touch class tuning despite the fact some specs need drastic buffs and its obvious as hell. People are unsubbing in droves and Ashes of creation will take a good chunk of subs from WoW in the coming months. I never been so pissed before despite Blizz screwing up plenty times in recent years. I actually want to see this company plummet into bankruptcy. I would laugh.

5 Likes