I just wanted to draw attention to the latest hotfixes update:
- Developers’ notes: Following up on recent community feedback that we requested, a number of quality-of-life concerns led us to changes that we intend to address many frustrating combat experiences with certain Island ecologies.
- Enemies now prefer not to use Resonant Burst, Resonant Shield, and Volatile Geyser when a nearby enemy has recently used the ability.
- Reduced the number of Resonant Focus orbs created per cast of Resonant Burst to 2 orbs (was 4).
- Removed the Knockback component of Resonant Backlash (triggered from Resonant Shield) on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Reduced the Knockback magnitude of Resonant Focus orbs on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Volatile Eruption’s disorient effect (triggered from Volatile Geyser) has been reduced to 1 second on Normal and Heroic difficulties, and reduced to 2 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 3 seconds).
- Greatly reduced the magnitude of the two visibility-impacting effects (Fetid Mist, Eerie Fog) triggered from the Kvaldir invasion.
Musken and Yak enemies
- Removed the knockback effect from Ram.
- Trample damage reduced by about 50% and is now melee defense.
I thank you for your feedback and please let us know how these changes feel after you get a chance to experience them. If you are continuing to have particular issues, please be as specific as possible about the creature, abilities, and difficulty level that is causing the trouble.